Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It’s enough for seemingly everyone. You’re so far the only person demanding it. And Smogon updates their analysis every time a Pokemon is released.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Smogon and Pokemon company are not related to each other at all... They don’t feel the need to make complicated lists when Smogon has already shown what’s the best Pokemon to do what. They already have enough analysis to make teams.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

No one has really done it because there are too many categories you mention, and too many Pokemon to do that for. And no one really needs that information. They need the highest stat, stat, type and move information and Bulbapedia provides just that. Why not try being a pioneer and doing that...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Thanks! Furret is probably the one I'm using since I find its design more appealing compared to conventional HM users and the internet recommends geodude for Rock Smash, which I'm not a fan of.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

What are the best HM users for early game in Heart Gold? I’ve reached the point where I get rock smash and my team currently only had Quilava and Hoothoot.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Is there any justification given on why doesn’t your starter evolve? Is it possible to attempt a use of the elemental stones on them? If so what’s the message shown?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I tested it on Showdown with a Refrigerate Aurorus holding Normalium Z and Hyper Voice, and it turns into an ice type Breakneck Blitz.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Even though I don’t have a concrete source, I think the first option is more likely. It’s just easier to create a list of specific Pokémon and be done with it. The trailer which introduces Naganadel shows it in a Beast Ball, which seems interesting.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

A VERY late response but a heads up: it has a motion control mode you might like to look into.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

@Esserise it appears as if there is no difference between regular and shiny Ash-Pikachu View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhl7UrgYn-E This video shows a 'shiny' Ash Pikachu using a Z-Move, but it dosen't look different to me, but the shiny stars were there.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Since the species produced is always the female Pokemon, you cannot achieve this. You could use a male ferrowdeed and female bulba, though.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Just for my information, How d'you get a Zygarde 10% with power construct?
  14. PkmnTrainerV

How and where do we find the following? 1. Alola Raichu's Z-Crystal? 2. Electrium-Z? 3. Silvally Memories (Steel and Fire to be exact)
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I think my question was missed, so I'll repost it... " Is there a set formula for calculating the power of a Z-Move? And how will the power of a Z-Move be affected if the base move has- 1. Different Power depending on speed/HP (Like Eruption and Electro Ball) 2. Recoil damage (Like Volt Tackle?) "
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Is there a set formula for calculating the power of a Z-Move? And how will the power of a Z-Move be affected if the base move has- 1. Different Power depending on speed/HP (Like Eruption and Electro Ball) 2. Recoil damage (Like Volt Tackle?)
Back
Top Bottom