Search results for query: *

1. Platinum Lucario

Generation VI: The Future

Latest can also mean "most recent" as well. If I remember correctly, the word "latest" being used in many new stuff before, in which is nothing related to an old group of things. But then again, maybe the Game Freak developers are repeating history with Magearna with what they did with Mew in...
  2. Platinum Lucario

It wasn't just you and Bolt The Cat, I did too. So it makes all three of us got it right. And I think it was so awesome too! Because it would only make sense for it to be called "Magearna", that's why I said "Magiana/Mageana/Magearna" before it was announced. Anyways, we'll probably have to...
  3. Platinum Lucario

See? I tooooooooooooold yoooooooooooou!!! I knew this was going to happen. Magiana has been revealed in the news section on Pokémon.com, no movie teaser or movie announcement in English or even a video of it in any game. And it even states on Pokémon.com that it is a Mythical Pokémon. And who...
  4. Platinum Lucario

They will update the official websites soon. The official Japanese Pokémon website and the Japanese Pokémon movie website hasn't yet updated, they still just show Volcanion and no Magiana/Mageana/Magearna yet. Once they update, so too will the official English website as well.
  5. Platinum Lucario

The stores should open in Japan in about one hour from now (since I'm two hours ahead of Japan time, since I live in Victoria state of Australia). It would make sense for Magiana/Mageana/Magearna to be revealed around the same time the stores open. It should be 8:04 AM in Japan by the time I...
  6. Platinum Lucario

I'm so looking forward to the next Pokémon games, however despite it being so amazing, there seems to be a catch; the west could be getting it four months after release in Japan. However South Korea could end up getting it two weeks after it's release in Japan. This will mean it's a step...
  7. Platinum Lucario

I have a funny feeling that they might name it "Mageana" when it's announced tomorrow on the official Pokémon website. They seem to always change the "i" into an "e" when localizing most Mythical Pokémon. It would make sense, 'cause part of the name is made of "gear" in it.
  8. Platinum Lucario

For anyone wondering how "Magiana" is pronounced, the official Pokémon will show this in three days time: Magiana (mah-geea-nah) Aaaaaanyways... as I stated earlier, there doesn't have to be another Kalos game to "wrap up the generation", it can be all wrapped up in the seventh generation...
  9. Platinum Lucario

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD Okay, that aside, I just heard that Magiana is a Mythical Pokémon, correct? So CoroCoro confirms Magiana is a Mythical Pokémon, very interesting. In three days starting from now, Pokémon.com will officially reveal...
  10. Platinum Lucario

Another thing I thought of, in regards to Gym Leaders in Pokémon X2 and Pokémon Y2 (if it becomes a reality). It could go like this: 1 - (a Flying-Type Gym in a new City) 2 - Viola (still Bug-Type) 3 - Clemont (still Electric-Type) 4 - Ramos (still Grass-Type) 5 - Gerkin (Fighting-Type...
  11. Platinum Lucario

I can actually see how a Pokémon X2 and Pokémon Y2 would work out with using 5 Zygarde Cores. It wouldn't mean that Red Zygarde Core and Blue Zygarde Core wouldn't be the main stars of the two main series games. 'Cause it can still be done with one of the cores being the dominant one. Such as...
  12. Platinum Lucario

Since we've known that Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are based off Norse Mythology since the very beginning of X/Y's development, that has got me thinking once again. As we know, Zygarde Complete Forme (or "Zygarde Complete Forme Y") is based off Hel, Yveltal and Zygarde's appearance. And what...
  13. Platinum Lucario

Nah, I'd be positive that Ash still wouldn't have obtained his 8th Gym Badge yet. There will come a point where Bonnie and everyone will say goodbye to Zygarde Core Y (aka Puni-Chan/Z-1), probably once the whole Team Flare arc is completed. Then the anime will move on to the next arc, which I'd...
  14. Platinum Lucario

Pokémon X2 and Pokémon Y2! What a nice surprise that would be! It would make more sense with the logo, since Zygarde's 50% Forme either looks like a "Z" or a "2". Direct sequels would be amazing, since it can take on an entirely new storyline, rather than reusing the same storyline with little...
  15. Platinum Lucario

Well well well, history is repeating itself! I'm surprised that it is, now that it has mentioned "huge announcement that will shock the world". There is a difference between "big news" and "huge announcement that will shock the world". "Big news" usually refers to an unannounced Pokémon, a new...
  16. Platinum Lucario

"Ash-Greninja" could just very well be a placeholder name for the ability to dress your Pokémon up in different costumes, something that was limited to trainers in X/Y, but now an ability to do so in the new game(s). We know it's not Mega Evolution, 'cause the episodes in the anime has...
  17. Platinum Lucario

Just some information on Zygarde being in the 19th movie, nothing special. And also, information on the upcoming XY&Z episodes in Japan. That's what I can speculate is going to be in CoroCoro.
  18. Platinum Lucario

Pokémon the Series: XY&Z (Season 19) is coming to the US on Saturday February 7th, 2016! It will be 100 days apart from the date that first XY&Z episode aired in Japan. I know it's a backwards step, but it has always happened before, and it is not going to change, no matter how close to the...
  19. Platinum Lucario

I just realized something! Every Pokémon Movie (except for the 2nd one) always had a temporary name to hide the name of a brand new Pokémon or even to hide it's appearance in it's second poster. However, as we know... Zoroark was hinted when it showed a shadowy Ash and the name of the movie at...
  20. Platinum Lucario

Here's what I speculate is going to happen: March 22nd: Pokémon Z is revealed out-of-the-blue on the official website with a release date for August 27th in Japan, September 3rd in North America, September 10th for Australia and New Zealand, September 17th for Europe, and September 24th for...
Back
Top Bottom