Search results for query: *

1. P

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Why would you make your Houndoom Adamant? It specializes in Special Attacks. Also, you'll have to replace Nidoqueen's Earth Power with Earthquake (if you didn't use the TM already).
  2. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Taking off Aqua Tail will leave Blastoise with no STAB moves, and that hurts. I like the set as it is, except for Facade. You can go with Rock Slide in that slot.
  3. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Kecleon can't learn Flamethrower, but Exploud can.
  4. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. (quoting above post) -Typhlosion is way too frail for supportive sets. Stick with Eruption; Typhlosion could use it for the early game. -Lucario may not have time to pull off the Sub-punch combo, so stick with that set. -I agree; Dragonbreath is weak...
  5. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well, since your Infernape's Naughty, you could go for Flamethrower/Fire Blast. You might have to give up some of your Attack or Speed EVs, though. You can also ditch Floatzel's Giga Impact for Return (which is a bit weaker than Giga Impact, but...
  6. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I know you've got the move sets covered, but can we please see them?
  7. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Seed Bomb. That's the only viable option. -Solarbeam needs one turn to charge up. That's not good, especially concerning the fact that Torterra is slow. -Iron Tail is powerful, but inaccurate. It does less damage than a neutral STABed Seed Bomb...
  8. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Changes and comments in bold.
  9. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah. Magneton has a 4x weakness to Ground. Torkoal is weak to it as well. Good thing you included Sceptile (who resists Ground and Water) and Swellow (who's immune to Ground). I'll give a proper rate later.
  10. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. *checks Pokedex* Then how come I was able to teach my Cradily Rock Tomb in Sapphire? Cradily learns AncientPower at level 48; I seem to have forgotten that it was at level 44. :-/
  11. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Changes in bold
  12. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ever heard of the strategy called "dual screen"?
  13. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Changes in bold. These are just my suggestions, so you don't really need to follow them
Back
Top Bottom