• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Player Jables

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

That's my plan. I'm smack dab in the middle of inventory at work at 9am. But my hype will not be contained!!
  2. Player Jables

The top image says Pokemon in Japanese
  3. Player Jables

He is still executive director at GF and on the board of directors of the Pokemon company. He still has plenty of influence on the games.
  4. Player Jables

Or maybe a “love letter” to fans
  5. Player Jables

I still say tradition vs innovation (progressive change). Especially seeing as that GF themselves are having to confront those very ideas in transitioning into their first core RPG console title. LGPE was a trial run to get used to the development kit. Gen 8 will be their first true foray into...
  6. Player Jables

I don’t think it would cause delays if they planned for it. It would, however, certainly lengthen development, as all recording and editing would have to wait for localization to be completed.
  7. Player Jables

Well... yeah. So far that’s been like 90% of the thread.
  8. Player Jables

I’m getting a feeling about Valentine’s Day. Between all the social media updates, Masuda’s tweet and a limited edition switch dropping on the 15th, it really feels like news is imminent. Then again, GF/ TPC are just as likely trolling us because they know the people who analyze these sorts of...
  9. Player Jables

I would definitely be happy with minor voice acting. Have it in Cutscenes and and generic “voice sounds” when interacting with NPC’s as they speak akin to games like Okami and BOTW. Honestly for me though, the one feature I think would really expand the and breath life into the world is...
  10. Player Jables

Pokémon’s Facebook profile pic was updated to a valentines theme as well. I don’t remember them do this much Valentine’s Day stuff last year. Probably nothing but who knows
  11. Player Jables

Masuda did JUST have that tweet with the “growlithes in love” GO screenshot days ago. Not saying it means anything, but not saying it means nothing either.
  12. Player Jables

I’d be interested in seeing evolutionary lines for all the Pikachu clones Plusle Minum Emolga Dedenne Togedemaru Pachirisu
  13. Player Jables

I meant more of a breaking tradition for Gamefreak. Replacing gyms with trials, introduction of UB's and taking established traditional (Gen 1) pokemon and changing their design with Regional Variants. So GF maintained tradition for years, in terms of gameplay. They defied tradition in Gen 7...
  14. Player Jables

Gen 7 is more like a break from tradition than tradition itself. I felt Johto was more about myth and history
  15. Player Jables

I'm almost sure Ishihara wait it in an interview. Though I can't find it
  16. Player Jables

I think innovation makes a lot of sense. Gen 7 broke with tradition in many ways. Now we’re are getting a true new generation on a console for the first time, that has tons of differentt functions than previous systems (handheld vs. tv, motion controls beyond an gyroscope, hd) they have to...
  17. Player Jables

I think tradition vs innovation. I thought Ishihara said something to that effect
  18. Player Jables

It looks like she’s sitting on the ground with her arm supporting her. I see a sleeve at the top.
  19. Player Jables

Player-Controlled Camera!! Yes! I don’t need open world (though I would love it). Just let me control the camera!
Back
Top Bottom