Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It's just speculation, but if true, then this image would make sense (unless it's just hinting at its future role in the anime).
  2. Playerking

I think that was sarcasm.
  3. Playerking

Yeah, Lana isn't giving Popplio away and she's as much of a main character as Serena is. Serena isn't returning as a main character. I don't even see why people still expect that to happen.
  4. Playerking

This isn't the place.
  5. Playerking

Yes, and Pidgeot fits in neither category.
  6. Playerking

Probably not, but this isn't the place to discuss these things.
  7. Playerking

He is at Oak's Lab, no question, but discussing this, no matter how pointless it is isn't really necessary, because this isn't the right thread for that.
  8. Playerking

Of course it was at Oak's Lab. There's no evidence to suggest otherwise. And if Trainer's in the anime can own Pokemon like Darkrai, Latios, Latias and Heatran, why can't Legendaries be at the Lab or at least fly over it?
  9. Playerking

But unlike Togepi, two previews, a summary and the episode title imply Ash bonds with it. For Lillie to be the one who has a primary bond with it in the future would be a bit weird. At the very least, I can see them both bonding with it equally.
  10. Playerking

Wait, if it turns out Brock has already caught the Marowak, maybe Misty has already caught the Jigglypuff. I don't think it will be caught or has been, but it might be nice if someone has it or gets it, but I'd much rather it come to Alola and be kept as a recurring wild Pokemon.
  11. Playerking

He he did have Gligar, which I consider to be pink.
  12. Playerking

Why would Lillie not be affected by Jigglypuff though?
  13. Playerking

I don't think Serena showed any interest in the Pancham in XY011. So, I don't think it's impossible for her to get a Pokemon that's already appeared. Plus Ash didn't catch the first Snorlax he wanted to catch in EP041 or the first Gible he wanted to catch in DP145.
  14. Playerking

They're not on Akala. If this is for Dub only watchers, how would they even know they're going to Akala?
  15. Playerking

They're no longer there...
  16. Playerking

Well actually, Twillight/Dusk is it's Japanese title. たそがれ means "Twilight" and "Dusk". So, either name is correct, but in the english, yes, it is Dusk.
  17. Playerking

Well, since it turns out that the merchandise was right, I hope in the next ten episodes, that Lana or Mallow catch another Pokemon. I don't know which, because Mallow has had one of her Pokemon evolve, but Lana recently got a Z-Ring, but since that wasn't really a team change, I guess it should...
  18. Playerking

Except for Tapu Lele, why would they do it just to advertise Alolan Marowak and no other Alolan Pokemon that are appearing around the same time or will have no connections to main or recurring characters like Gladion?
Back
Top Bottom