Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Preview XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!

Here's a higher quality preview for the episode. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN_PlAo2S_U Pokenchi Preview - Ash and co. stop at a place at the festival and Clemont happily talks to them about what they're looking at. - Ash rides on some sort of seat that swings around. - A little...
  2. Playerking

Here are some more summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. These summaries tell us that this will tie into M19. ポケモン映画公式サイト
  3. Playerking

Oh no, I know what you meant, all I was saying is that calling them "pre-league episodes" isn't too specific and therefore is a bit inaccurate.
  4. Playerking

The only series that hasn't had a pre-league related episode other than this is BW. Also, most or if not al of the pre-league episodes have included the opening ceremony, so I guess they kind of can't be called pre-league episodes in a way, since the league's do start in the same episode. I...
  5. Playerking

In the XY125 thread, where I accidentally posted by mistake. Sorry.
  6. Playerking

Preview - Ash and co. arrive at the Ingenuity Festival. - Clemont is really enjoying the festival. - Team Rocket take some or all of Ash and co.'s Poke Balls. - Clemont runs ahead of Ash and co. as they enter the festival's entrance. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2l0VFkNbEo
  7. Playerking

The VA list. Ash: Rica Matsumoto Clemont: Yūki Kaji Bonnie: Mariya Ise Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani Dedenne: Megumi Satō Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame Pancham: Noriko Shitaya Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara James: Shin'ichirō Miki Meowth: Inuko Inuyama Gourgeist: Miyako Itō...
  8. Playerking

Here is a new summary and bits of information about the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode.
  9. Playerking

XY124: The Exlplosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!! Airs: June 16
Back
Top Bottom