Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Preview SM003: Hello, Roto, I'm the Rotom Pokédex, Roto!

Yeah, Flynn posted it on the previous page. There's not that many pages to check, no offence though. Yeah, I'm not a big of a fan of Team Rocket as say Dogasu, Jez, ii kanji, kantoskies or I'm assuming yourself, but I do like them, especially when they are pseudo-protagonists, so it's nice to...
  2. Playerking

Preview - The recurring Litten walks towards the Pokemon School and it stops when it sees a Komala on top of a tree. - Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on the Rotom Pokedex. - A Bewear carries Jessie and James while it walks through a forest. - Pikachu battles a Mimikyu in a forest. - A Rotom flies...
  3. Playerking

Yep, I don't know either. The anime part of that confuses and interests me.
  4. Playerking

The VA list for SM003 and SM004. Ash: Rica Matsumoto Lillie: Kei Shindō Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa Mallow: Reina Ueda Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa...
  5. Playerking

Here is a similar summary from another image as well as other bits of information on the same episode. That or he gets Rolwet in this episode and uses it to fight in SM004?
  6. Playerking

I think that was implying that the other Pokedex's were producing human speech, since they couldn't actually speak like human, since they didn't have mouths, but only generated human speech, like how you can make your computer say things that you type. Also, a new summary for this episode...
  7. Playerking

SM002: Nice to Meet You, I, the Rotom Picture Book Roto! + SM004 Airs: November 24 I don't know the translation for the first bit of the title, this title isn't fully confirmed and just in case you don't know, picture book is the Japanese name for the Pokedex.
Back
Top Bottom