• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

Wait, why are the people who work on the show going by episode codes that tv guides create?
  2. Playerking

Another change? Sure...why not. Two weeks after it airs, some other website will say it will say it's going to air in three weeks. It shouldn't be this hard to know when a single episode is going to air properly.
  3. Playerking

Yo, SM043 is now listed on December 9.
  4. Playerking

Thank Arceus it's still apart of season 20, otherwise that would have been weird. Also, it's a nice title. The people who add the episodes need to do a better job in the future.
  5. Playerking

Yeah, it's one off, so when Eddy Lee posted that he was working on the new season and added the caption SM44 or something like that, he probably didn't mean SM044 was the very first episode. Plus they've changed it once and didn't add Sm043, so why would they add it with a second change...
  6. Playerking

Yeah, either that or they've stuffed up again. I constantly keep seeing the listing on December 2 changing. It's changed at least 5 times since it debuted.
  7. Playerking

It seems that way. That or both episodes are listed as such and are a part 1 and 2 thing, but I doubt it. It could still be a mistake, but I think this is the third time the page has been updated.
  8. Playerking

It seems like they're might be a break before SM043, with SM042 still being listed on the 2nd of December.
  9. Playerking

SM041: Mounting an Electrifying Charge! Airs: Novemer 25 Source: Zap2it SM042: Alola, Kanto! Airs: Novemer 25 Source: Zap2it
  10. Playerking

SM040: Balloons, Brionne, and Belligerence! Airs: November 18, 2017 Source: Disney XD Calendar
  11. Playerking

Wait, was that to me? I know.
  12. Playerking

Well last week they didn't even show the new episode title until several days later, so at least this is an improvement(?). Either that or they're going really abstract with their titles.
  13. Playerking

We have had a lot of future episode titles lately, especially compared to couple of months ago. Also, it seems there will be a break after SM037.
  14. Playerking

Okay, I like most of the titles, but this one is just plain stupid. We get it, you can reference the cliché that is Trials and Tribulations, but you don't have to make a pun out of it for everyone of these trials. Surely they can come up with a better pun at the very least. Pathetic. Yeah, but...
  15. Playerking

SM033: Big Sky, Small Fry! Airs: September 30 Source: Zap2it
  16. Playerking

Well, for this series. They used it in Johto and Hoenn as well, I believe.
  17. Playerking

Man, that episode aired around two months ago. The titles are coming earlier than they used to it seem. Maybe it's just because of the six episode marathon. Also, the title is alright, but it could've been better.
Back
Top Bottom