Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Preview SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

Here are some new bits of information on the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new summary of the episode.
  2. Playerking

Pokenchi Preview - Ash's Pikachu, Ash's Rockruff, Sophocles's Togedemaru and Rotom Pokedex all jump into the newly made tent. - Lana, Lana's Popplio and Togedemaru all play in a river, as Lillie and Shiron relax nearby. - Lana tells a scary story with a flashlight. - A drained Pikachu and Ash's...
  3. Playerking

Yeah, that wasn't the smartest decision, but the summaries never did say what Pokemon is doing this. Maybe some people thought that Morelull could have also been a victim to the Pokemon that is causing trouble.
  4. Playerking

The VA list. Ash: Rica Matsumoto Lillie: Kei Shindō Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa Mallow: Reina Ueda Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara Litten: Chinami Nishimura Turtonator: Kenta Miyake Steenee...
  5. Playerking

Preview - Ash sets up a tent. - Mallow and her Steenee pick berries. - Sophocles debuts a Lampet like lamp, which he powers with his Charjabug. - Pikachu and Ash's Rowlet look scared. - Ash collapses as sparkles and petals surround him. - Ash and his classmates, except for Lillie appear as they...
  6. Playerking

Well I think they used the term classmates for SM023's episode, even though Lillie and Lana didn't appear, even though Lana appeared in the Poke Problem segment.
  7. Playerking

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Depender translated. There is also an image of the episode.
  8. Playerking

Except, again, it is not a filler. Just because the majority didn't have anything important happening throughout it, the simple fact that something important first took place makes it important. Lots of episodes have small important events, with the rest of it being irrelevant. Look at episodes...
  9. Playerking

But other recaps always show the important and/or relevant bits as well, which XY had a lot of, especially near the end of the series. And if a single episode can show 5-7 episodes worth of important events, then what is the point in watching those 7 episodes? Plus, I think the fact that the...
  10. Playerking

Recaps happen all the time though, so that would make multiple episodes filler. We can see a Pokemon evolving in a recap, which I'm sure has happened before and why a Pokemon evolves isn't necessary information. We know they evolve from experience in battling and/or because they are put in a...
  11. Playerking

I do? I don't remember ever telling people about breaks at all, but it I did, then I'm sorry. If I post another thread of an episode that airs before or after a break, I'll mention it, but since I don't remember ever having done that, nor do I think that it was necessary, I didn't do it with...
  12. Playerking

These titles aren't confirmed yet, hence no picture as a source. I thought people would realise that if SM028 airs on May 25 and SM029 airs on June 8, that people would realise that there will be a break. - A new writer wrote the episode where Mallow's Bounsweet evolved and learned new...
  13. Playerking

I know it's only 29 episodes in, but I hope that when they get their memories back, we could get a flashback of some of the important and interesting events that have happened so far.
  14. Playerking

It is, Nemashu is the Japanese name for Morelull.
  15. Playerking

How do you know it's a filler yet? People thought SM013 was going to be a filler and look what happened.
  16. Playerking

SM029: Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemashu Forest Too? Airs: June 8 Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated, who also translated the title.
Back
Top Bottom