Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Review SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Sure it was insensitive, but there's a couple of things to note. Ash loves battling, and him wanting to battle someone strong isn't ever going to stop. Gladion was done talking with Lillie and Hobbes, and I don't think Ash could have made Gladion continue talking to them when he didn't want to...
  2. Playerking

Ah, then the Eevee scene must have been after Lillie's incident, because he probably doesn't want Pokemon in the mansion because he's afraid Lillie will get scared of them. Either that or he thinks they may cause a mess inside the house. Anyway, it was just something I noticed, since Gladion...
  3. Playerking

What do you mean? How was Ash incentive? Agreed. We need more of this. A lot more. I don't think it was unecessary. It was just showing how powerful and flashy Z-Moves are. And it kind of looks how it sounds, even though it wasn't the size of a continent, it was still pretty big. What should...
  4. Playerking

Well it's nice to see a new animation for it since what, AG? Also, I'm glad Ash has a rival in Sun and Moon and that Gladion's Lycanroc is a friendly Pokemon, despite how tough and menacing it seems to be. And as a I expect, he's not a comedic character. I look forward to see more of him.
  5. Playerking

SM027 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom