Search results for query: *

1. Plubio

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Alola deserves a PMD game in my opinion.
  2. Plubio

That's an interesting approach, actually. Wasn't Marshadow's Z Move called something like Soul-Stealing 7 Star Strike in English?
  3. Plubio

Absolutely not.
  4. Plubio

SM also had one of, if not the most, strongest marketing campaings in the franchise, combined with PokéGO release. Don't get me wrong, they would sell well anyway but I think those two factors should be taken more into account regarding if they were safe games or not.
  5. Plubio

That seems promising but comes from a time where we believed Marshadow was the Rayquaza/Giratina of the duo (Necrozma wasn't a thing yet) so probably fake.
  6. Plubio

I don't get why Smash getting released late 2018 kills any possibility about Pokémon. You know I'm still in the 2019 side of things but scraping out 2018 just for Smash doesn't make any sense.
  7. Plubio

Still, pretty sure they can get along well. I mean, nobody's suggesting here for both games to be released at the same month on Switch, but Smash can be September and Pokémon November and it would be totally plausible.
  8. Plubio

While a bit different, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was released late November 2014 in USA/EU, at the same time as ORAS and both games did well. Dunno.
  9. Plubio

Can we realize the games were already announced. We just don't know titles and release date but we know there's a confirmation thay they're coming. imo that's enough. The 'hype season' started last summer.
  10. Plubio

That I'm (ironically) done with this teasing. Aaah.
  11. Plubio

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/973233225479999488 I quit.
  12. Plubio

Regarding this whole engine ruckus I can't see the Switch game be something like USUM but a bit better and in HD.
  13. Plubio

This. I get that GF and TPCi like to build hype but, as I said a few weeks ago (or was it two months ago? lol) I feel like there's some serious damage control needed for these titles lol.
  14. Plubio

I don't think coming this year will mean the game is rushed, is just nonsensical. If they're releasing it it's because they feel confident on its content.
  15. Plubio

It would be great if you stop being a dick just because other people believe the game's not coming this year.
  16. Plubio

Sorry if this comes out as rude but — this is not true? I mean, I agree that "2018 or later" is being realistic but I don't understand why I'm being pessimistic if there's nothing tangible pointing out 2018 as the release date aside this "2018 or later" thing; the same can be applied to 2019, of...
  17. Plubio

Well, because I like to be in touch with recent news and the "what if's". I'm the first one who tries to points things out (that Direct stuff for example) but everything is not looking very good for a 2018 release. Is not just thinking it is impossible, is just slowly acepting that maybe the...
  18. Plubio

To be fair I think we should start thinking as this year as a gap one. And that's not bad.
  19. Plubio

For now we should focus on this "large scoop" Corocoro is having next week about Lugia. Probably won't be something interesting but let's see.
  20. Plubio

Told ya ;(
Back
Top Bottom