Search results for query: *

1. Plubio

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

GOD PLEASE YES I KNOW IT'S A STUPID MOBAGE BUT I LIKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. Plubio

I enjoyed Let's Go a lot but please no more Kanto remakes.
  3. Plubio

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING
  4. Plubio

Both logos seem interesting, if anything. Better than Crown and Scepter, that's for sure.
  5. Plubio

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1100138566833852421 Honestly more excited for shiny Pidgey in GO than a possible Direct. Zzz.
  6. Plubio

We're close but I still can't stop thinking we will probably get nothing at all this week :/. At least it's just a few days before we can find out.
  7. Plubio

It was been discussed a few pages back.
  8. Plubio

For some dumb reason you believe everything's that ""bad"" on Pokémon it's because of Masuda, even if he doesn't direct games anymore. Is not like he's Pokémon visible face and PR speaker (sometimes awfully, tho). If other person were the one to speak I bet 100 dollars you would be done with him...
  9. Plubio

Pretty much everytime he tweets you see a lot of people talking to him about "new games" or "if this is a hint" so I don't think that will change too much honestly.
  10. Plubio

Super Mario Maker 2 is the best 2019 Switch title. period.
  11. Plubio

I honestly don't expect Pokémon news in this Direct. Let's see tho.
  12. Plubio

Exactly this, unless something changes (unlikely). Friendly reminder they revealed Let's go on a completely out of the blue press conference. like they care lol
  13. Plubio

To be fair, is not like I don't really care about Pokémon news — is just that I feel that Nintendo overall should focus on shedding some light into this year's releases + a few more. If, for some reason, Pokémon gets focus this month and they show something about the games that would be cool, of...
  14. Plubio

Honestly I couldn't care less about a Pokémon Direct or Pokémon news. I only want a general Direct. oof.
  15. Plubio

I'd laugh so hard at all of you : P
  16. Plubio

Oh, I hope they managed to do it for Gen 8. Iirc, SM already had "Pokémon GO" as a possible origin for a Pokémon (there was also a distinctive "origin mark" as well). People usually tend to forget the GO ⇒ Let's go connectivity and it is one of the game's best parts. That interactive environment...
  17. Plubio

You should be surprised how awfully slow the Pokéball shaking after being thrown feels in older games after Let's Go. Holy.
  18. Plubio

Agreed: the portability here is important. To be precise: I'm not against the idea of an hypothetical "Switch Mini", but I find it hard to be considered, especially with the array of issues brought by itself. Let's Go has its own set of problems but I agree with the "enjoyable" part (I've...
  19. Plubio

Indeed but is just the same question — what people would get from a smaller Switch? Smaller Joycons? Smaller battery life? (rip this one actually). I understand the console now can be expensive, but—.
Back
Top Bottom