Search results for query: *

1. Plubio

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Are you playing the game in English? It seems to be a translation mistake/error rather than a game bug. For instance it doesn't happen in other languages, afaik.
  2. Plubio

I've seen this being brought up so many times and it's not true. It is true Monolith had only 40 workers working on the game, but they also outsorced an undetermined number of people to help them finish the game. And, by the way, internal 3DS titles ID suggests Pokémon games have 1.5 years of...
  3. Plubio

Because they release schedules are way shorther than those two games you mention? Is not that "it is hard" is that they have a limited development time, if anything.
  4. Plubio

View: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1054032628762853376 We're getting anything from eShop so I wonder if the games will eventually leak or not.
  5. Plubio

Oh please don't talk about English Pokémon translations. Probably the worst stuff that happened in the series :unsure:
  6. Plubio

Lapras was able to learn Solar Beam in Gen I, but only there. I wonder if they're changing movesets or introducing some sort of Move Tutor in these games.
  7. Plubio

Yeah, I simply don't like to jump into conclusions. I still expect a disappointing postgame, buuut.
  8. Plubio

Not saying there's a "X Episode" on postgame, but why would Masuda just outright say "yes there's something plot-related after the game that will get spoiled two weeks before the release" on an interview. Keep in mind these interview was made before TPC uploaded their second Meltan video. With...
  9. Plubio

Here's the English version : ) View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvLDA70ZvbU
  10. Plubio

Hey, Magearna is pretty old as well and it is some sort of robot too.
  11. Plubio

Oh View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1044569957776801792
  12. Plubio

Oh, for some reason I thought it was the first? Dayum. Thanks about that, by the way! o:
  13. Plubio

It was also the first leak which mentioned a hybrid console. That's a selling point for me. I think I remember them being "a Pokémon game being developed for a future hybrid-like console" rather than "the next pair of games" (although it was obvious we would think it was Gen 7). I don't know, I...
  14. Plubio

I don't know, but I can't stop believing 'Plus & Minus' are slowly turning into truth. Especially considering this "new special Pokémon" is a magnet.
  15. Plubio

Seems like the new Pokémon (or a new Pokémon overall) has potentially leaked. Maybe.
  16. Plubio

I'm pretty sure Masuda confirmed at E3 that you could box your starter Pokémon but they would still be a part of your character (i.e. you can play with them and they're with you but not actually in your Pokémon party) EDIT: oh, I was late
  17. Plubio

I hope they just give you an option of "follow or ride" to be honest. I really want to ride Articuno :(
  18. Plubio

Honestly, blame the English translation team for that. They usually do whatever they want. Japanese names are similar to other attack names — not too mature but not childish.
  19. Plubio

Hey, I was expecting less so I'm kinda okay with it. Seems cool.
  20. Plubio

No surprises here, considering Nintendo delayed their Direct.
Back
Top Bottom