Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

Generation IV Remake Speculation

maybe we will finally know what this "playable content" will be edit also what if they do so many years in the past for the remakes??? might be kinda cool cuz some pokemon could be alive then that aren't in the original diamond and pearl. Also it would be nice to see Crystal and Emerald on...
  2. PocketMonster

Do you guys think the pokemon direct (jan 9th) will have d/p remake info or pokemon HOME? it is gonna be 20 min long.
  3. PocketMonster

Youtube. I haven't watched any of it. I just see the titles that pop up. I want to wait until later before looking at rumors.
  4. PocketMonster

yeah thinking back Alpha and Omega make sense for them because beginnings and endings happen with Kyorgre and Groudon for that region. Creation and destruction seem to usually be about water and magma(fire). Do you have proposals for the Remake Titles of Diamond and Pearl?
  5. PocketMonster

yeah that rumor had alot of similar Hoenn stuff
  6. PocketMonster

i haven't sat here and read through all these pages but i have heard that there are rumors about the diamond and pearl remakes all ready making their rounds. I haven't looked at any of them but I did hear about Iridescent Diamond and Lustrous Pearl which I am pretty confident they wouldn't do...
  7. PocketMonster

for myself, I don't want to see random grass encounters unless we go to pixal art (edit or even diorama style really) and I don't see that happening. I hope they do over world encounters again. Perhaps with being able to see shiny pokemon right away without encountering. And, hopefully the map...
Back
Top Bottom