• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

so we haven't found any info yet with trademarks and stuff yet? kinda odd if not.
  2. PocketMonster

So, what are you guys hoping the starters will be? (I have some hopes to see them since they have 3 pokeballs in the announcement tweet)
  3. PocketMonster

hopefully not :( but you are probably right.
  4. PocketMonster

So excited to see what the starters will be and i hope we can see the box legendaries. i am still wondering if they will be the ones on the poster in the game freak office in sun and moon.
  5. PocketMonster

StickerPop — Yay! by Cindy Suen Yay pokemon day!! surely a little something will pop up on pokemon week??? :lapras:
  6. PocketMonster

i bet Chubbybaras whether real or not is in reference to the capybara.
  7. PocketMonster

Musuda has been talking alot about hot/ cold, warm/cold, rain/cold Wasnt there a rumor of the games being called fire and ice and were they debunked?? I know some people think he may be refering to temp and that happens to tie in with negative and positive numbers
  8. PocketMonster

im pretty sure the first things to be revealed are the logos for the games. maybe the titles and that's about it. after the silence, i still find that something to look forward too and can be something to talk about. I wouldnt expect new shadows of pokemon or new pokemon reveals.
  9. PocketMonster

probably a logo peak. be nice to know the names.
  10. PocketMonster

yeah looks like she is sitting also you can see on the other two boxes that it looks like the character are with a pokemon.
  11. PocketMonster

could be bigger than the festival plaza. but If it happens to be Italy, people tend to think of Rome and most people I would then think of the famous Amphitheater. So Wonder wouldnt be simply off one feature of the game. It's an iconic landmark, on the New 7 Wonders of the World list and on 7...
  12. PocketMonster

a fun tid bit to add since the rumor included Runes "The origins of the runic script are shrouded in a decent amount of mystery. The earliest inscription that is without a doubt runic is the one reading harja (possibly meaning “comb”, or “warrior”) on the Vimose comb from Denmark, dated to c...
  13. PocketMonster

true, unless they used Circus as a reference to Circus Maximus or a Amphitheatre rather than more modern Circus with animals and performers as we know circus today.
  14. PocketMonster

what about one of the 7 wonders of the world? (thinking of roman Colosseum here for the rumor)
  15. PocketMonster

how cool. what if the Circus isnt the normal one we think of and is actually the Circus Maximus or Amphitheatre like thing?
  16. PocketMonster

What type of pokemon do you think we will get a peak at first? a mythical?
  17. PocketMonster

But what if they are in a union?
  18. PocketMonster

YES! that cute white moth!!!!!! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom