Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

I wouldn't mind either, I like it way better than female pikachus honestly. female pikachu's never grew on me. Female eevee's tail looks more natural than female pikachu's. I just hope that in the future if they add gender differences to pokemon who didnt have them before, that they don't make...
  2. PocketMonster

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

I am talking about future games. If they keep this feature they would have to improve and expand on it for it to work. more group and double battles would have to be in the game naturally with each having at most 6 pokemon. we can get rid of 2v1 battles. co-op shouldnt make the game easier...
  3. PocketMonster

I dont see them dropping the co-op (making it an option) but i can see them improving on it such as allowing player 2 to have their own 6 pokemon instead of 2 people splitting one team of 6 pokemon. And I do hope they keep the co-op and expand/improve it. It would just be better to play with...
Back
Top Bottom