Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

plus some people do theme teams. some may consider that to have overlaps.
  2. PocketMonster

Question Serebii has Drampa and Turtonator as version exclusives. Did the cards confirm this because they didn't any anything about Bravairy and Mandibuzz being version exclusives in SwSh
  3. PocketMonster

Is Turtonator and Gothita the only pokemon on the cards? does anyone have a picture of them? (wondering if they are version exclusive)
  4. PocketMonster

218 Old Pokemon going off of serebii (not adding anything from assuming like the rest of kanto starters for example) 25 new pokemon that have been confirmed (I'm including impidimp here too) including gigantamax and regional variants total of 243 so far
  5. PocketMonster

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/THESEGAJORN/status/1168963893730971649 Swsh pokedex guide has 448 pages i know that doesnt say mich as more than 1 pokemon is on a page but.. Maybe we could consider past hard copy dexs for a good ballpark guess?
  6. PocketMonster

honest question... why does everyone act like Obstagoon is the first regional evolution when technically Alolan Riachu is? I mean you don't do anything different in Alola than you do in Kanto to get a Riachu. Is it because they both have the same name?
  7. PocketMonster

I'm also concerned about them doing alot of single stage pokemon again. simply because gigantamax (and dynamax).
  8. PocketMonster

Maybe you take your pokemon into a day care to breed with "the day-care ditto". beyond that, maybe ditto won't be in the games.
  9. PocketMonster

Surely they will include Ditto unless for some reason breeding isn't a thing or they "replace" ditto.
  10. PocketMonster

I have a good hunch that most of gen 4 pokemon may be absent because of a due remake.
Back
Top Bottom