Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

I voted for Trump but that was mostly because I really don't like Ted Cruz, I really don't like Hilary, and Bernie Sanders fell through (which was who I was going to vote for). Politics often suck and each person kinda has to choose what they thought was best at the time with the options...
  2. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

At the beginning of this thread, it looks like there are a few people for Beto. I'd like to hear more on why you like him. Also how do you guys feel about Tulsi?
  3. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

---- yeah I suppose I will answer... but it is my last direct reply because I did state from here we can agree to disagree. it is opinion. not denial. i have the same views against trump too on things because i feel there is a ton of propaganda in usa media. example i don't think trump is...
  4. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

Thank you for this. I will check it out :)
  5. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

yes I already said that it doesn't say what I said earlier. idk why that is ignored. And yes routine things towards the USA. Just as I said. However I don't believe they hijacked the election. Kinda like how you call bullshit on my opinion that I think Hilary would ignore her advisers. I mean I...
  6. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

well i'm not really here to debate. But it did cross my mind that perhaps you may not live in the usa. ( I don't know ) If so, then that would explain why you seem to not know what I am talking about with the polls and media flipping and flopping as the polls were delivered through the media...
  7. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

well you can doubt all you want but I have seen it multiple times. And this shouldn't even be a surprise because of how much flip flopping happened during that time. It isn't a myth, I watch her speeches myself. North Korea seems to be more stable now than before, and I haven't seen anything...
  8. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

That's ok. I don't expect anyone to agree. Most people have their views on politics because of their experience. Meaning they go with what they see or suspect for various reasons. Kinda like how everyone was so certain that Hilary would win because of this or that. Or how this time so many think...
  9. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

Hilary has her way making sure she gets her way. What happened with Bernie is that the democratic party went behind Hilary to support her and her wants though she was doing worse than Bernie. Bernie had a way better chance anyway. Because of all the pressure from not just scary Hilary but the...
  10. PocketMonster

American Politics Thread

Truth be told I would vote for Bernie but after the last election how he caved to Hilary.... I just feel he is too weak to lead a country which is a shame because I really liked him. I would never vote for Hilary or Biden.
Back
Top Bottom