Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

hey didn't Omori say he thinks people who may pick grookey are people who may like to party? :D
  2. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

leaks aside masked jester, or how about a mysterious masked swordsman. Zorro in the Court of England??
  3. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

Just because you like something doesn't mean you like whatever in a sexual way. (which I though furries were about?) Some anthropomorphic pokemon are pretty cool.
  4. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

If Sobble does end up with a trench coat like design, I could see the collar being a small lizard hood. Though it is probably too detective-ish possibly having his tail hold a bubble to resemble a magnifying glass. Maybe have the top of its head resemble a spy hat. I am hoping for him to look...
  5. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

I also kinda wonder about psychic more because of emotions.
  6. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

yeah I am thinking they aren't gonna show anything with the starters before launch...
  7. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

There was one time I didn't like any starter's evolutions. That was XY and it just really disappointed me honestly. Luckily there was another set of starter pokemon close to the beginning of the game that I could use instead. I still didn't like doing that, because the starter pokemon of a game...
  8. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

Serperior and Feraligatr in my opinion. I am not sure they would do just one of gen 4's starters when the remake is coming up. If they include one, surely they would include the other two so one isn't getting more spotlight before the game even drops.
  9. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

Trix is for kids. :)
  10. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

So according to ruffledrowlit from Mamoru Okami , there was a survey from Gamefreak on their Sword and Shield secret member club asking the audience if they want to see the Starter pokemon revealed ahead of time or on your own inside the games. Votes end on the 20th. (20th is also the switchlite...
  11. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

well with the ground type and grounding, I was thinking the channeling energy and sound vibrations between the stick, drum, and feet of grookey. So more of grookey putting vibrations into the ground rather than him absorbing from the ground. He could absorb from the sun if he absorbs anything...
  12. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

oh yeah i forgot about the card. yeah more than likely grookey will end up with drums beyond that leak saying that. Aligning your brainwaves to a certain frequency can cause a physiological reaction. Physiological reactions are often stress-related, such as an increased heart rate. With sound...
  13. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

well with the healing effects and channeling energy to make plants grow and grookey being grass and mischievous i think it has some fairy in it too. that is just me though. he seems nymphy to me. but there are crystals and rocks that people use in grounding practices too beyond just touching the...
  14. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

maybe there will be new moves. but this is one reason why i am thinking it is possible the move pool will be more involved this time instead of just the types. but still, fire/steel water/poison and grass/psychic seems to be more even than my thoughts of fire/normal with fighting moves...
  15. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

if i had to choose between ground electric and psychic, id go with psychic.
  16. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

with leaves and vines. or even berries really which may be helpful in battle.
  17. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

I could see gamefreak going for a nature hippie headband before long hair. just me. actually i am surprised I haven't really seen any fake leaks that used the hippie headband.
  18. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

The Stonehenge Free Festival was a British free festival from 1974 to 1984 held at the prehistoric monument Stonehenge in England during the month of June, and culminating with the summer solstice on or near June 21. The festival attendees were viewed as hippies by the wider British public The...
  19. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

oh I wonder if there would be a connection to the Stonehenge Festival.
  20. PocketMonster

SwSh Starters Discussion

speaking of the cards, I think art work looks fab on them oo i wonder about the history of hippies in the UK. that is a good possibility!
Back
Top Bottom