Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I'm not. You are basically saying that it isnt ok for a black character to be in a picture by themselves under this kind of filter (which btw has neon colors everywhere) unless a white person is beside them too. ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a black character under a filter...
  2. PocketMonster

What isn't the same thing? the filter is the same regardless of who is in the picture.
  3. PocketMonster

just an honest question, would this picture even be an issue if a white character was beside Nessa under this kind of filter artwork? i'd think not. I think that is something to keep in mind.
  4. PocketMonster

yeah and the artwork that was in question had neon colors all over it so it was super apparent that it was a filter. at least to me.
  5. PocketMonster

This is the only thing I am going to say on the Nessa Skin topic. 1. The art that I saw that was under criticism that ended up hitting the articles did not whitewashed. It was a filter layed over their own work to make some colors pop and others fade. American Receives Backlash For Demanding...
  6. PocketMonster

haha that first one!! yeah that second one was the one I saw and just made sense to me since she is a water gym leader. maybe she has some of her battles like that or training.
  7. PocketMonster

yeah but i saw some fan art with her using her shoes, she stands under water upside down with them
  8. PocketMonster

there are two things with Nessa some people have an issue with. one is that and it was a filter that was over layed on Fan art with correct colors to make some pop and others fade a tid bit. the second is about the kind of clothes she is wearing. I think Nessa looks Fantastic
  9. PocketMonster

maybe my phone is just crap, but it doesn't do well with most games. And most people seem to have more apps on their phone than I do. My phone slows down in general or the game lags. I prefer a real console. edit mistype
  10. PocketMonster

mobile games are generally popular and can bring it alot of profit. not just pokemon go or pokemon whatever. but yeah I don't think traditional games will leave. others seem to have that fear though.
  11. PocketMonster

I dont think the main series is leaving but alot of people think it may since mobile games seem to be popular with alot of profit, well unless some sort of regulation on the microtransactions happens. And the pokemon company seems to have this odd idea that no one has the time or interest for...
  12. PocketMonster

i tried playing it, because you know i could reeaallyy use the exercise. well, where I live they don't even spawn. :/ Same with my friend.
  13. PocketMonster

Uh as much as people are upset about the Dex issue in SwSh, I am sure there would be uproar if they stopped the traditional pokemon games or produce them crapper. When it comes to Pokemon going mobile, I will not be going with them. I am not a fan of my phone being my console.
  14. PocketMonster

I do!! 3rd versions i feel are generally better. however as others have mentioned they are more expensive now so I am not sure i'd spend $60 twice. they would have to have a significant enough difference for me to justify. Maybe they will do a 3rd version or maybe they will stick to double...
  15. PocketMonster

i feel the same but then again I dont have my switch yet. I am hoping for a "mini" switch too.
  16. PocketMonster

I totally agree on the trade based evolutions. they need to drop them all together or make it one of two options of getting said pokemon. I highly doubt they will drop version exclusives completely. I think it would be really cool if one was main story and the other was post game with its own...
  17. PocketMonster

I totally agree! however there are more things people are upset about than just those two things. I don't think it looks all that bad and there is still 5 more months. I thought between the first trailer and the picture with the shirt contest thing that there was alot of improvement and even...
  18. PocketMonster

Well they could still do the refresh in 3d. But my comments were about an increase of extreme criticisim of the games anyway.
  19. PocketMonster

Think pokemon sleep is probably more about pokemon go and pokemon home.
  20. PocketMonster

Losing badges in life could happen. Sounds like they are trying to make things more of a challenge. Its not like the gyms would be the same level or order. Yes.
Back
Top Bottom