Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Not sure how I feel about Zarude. I mean I like it, but it feels off in the in game model. I think it may be the color pallet. Or is the model a little different than others? It definitely gives different vibes than past mythicals.
  2. PocketMonster

Thanks I wasn't sure because I thought I heard something when people were playing way early.
  3. PocketMonster

Does anyone know if we can catch pokemon in the grass at a lower stage and still find one with the ability to gigantamax later when it is fully evolved? Or is it max raid battles only? My game delivery may not come today :/
  4. PocketMonster

I really like the rock wall snake.
  5. PocketMonster

well in the trailers it looked like it appeared pretty late i thought.
  6. PocketMonster

your comment reminds me of what this poketuber (who studies evolution at a university and loves fossils) said in his video. There was a time in paleontology in the 1800s called the bone wars. O.C. Marsh and Edward Drinker Cope were competitive with each other and they ended up naming animals...
  7. PocketMonster

my general reaction attitude is I don't like them. Disappointed but I kinda like one, and I am sure it will grow on me more over time.
  8. PocketMonster

Thoughts on gen 8, Great Gen! pretty excited to start these games!
  9. PocketMonster

I would love a woolly worm pokemon.
  10. PocketMonster

makes you wonder if there isn't a new one, or if it is a really good one
  11. PocketMonster

it eats a piece of candy corn. haha ;) that is a good question though... maybe it could battle beside a ghost pokemon at night and level up. or maybe in a spooky location (I hate location evolution.. but it is better than trade)
  12. PocketMonster

How would you guys feel if it turns out we get a ghost eeveelution in SwSh?
  13. PocketMonster

It doesn't look like anything to me and i don't think it is suppose to look like anything in particular. I mean if I had to make a guess maybe something with Kingler or Clawitzer
  14. PocketMonster

If rapidash ends up being based off of the constellation Pegasus, do you think we may get some other cosmic critters? (bear :D )
  15. PocketMonster

So will ponyta become a cosmic horse? ( constellation Pegasus )
  16. PocketMonster

I like alot of the pokemon this generation, but like always, their last evolution either breaks it or makes it for me. (or lack of evolution) Grookey- Cute and very curious on it's last evolution. I may choose him but it depends heavily on how they go. I often like grass Starters. I guess he...
  17. PocketMonster

They need to make this a reality... buy a slowpoke tail from team rocket or some superstitious old merchant and feed it to your shelder for an alternative evolution family. I don't think Cramorant will evolve in all honesty but if he does i am curious to see what he will look like. I'm also...
  18. PocketMonster

Yeah we have wingul and pelliper but there are lots of birds that look pellicanish that are not a pelican... I mean the leaker did describe cramorant as a new pelican pokemon though it isnt a pellican... Because it is pelicanish
  19. PocketMonster

yeah but he could evolve to look more pelican-ish and larger.
Back
Top Bottom