Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I think there is a white and pink Rotom on top of the PC in the pokemon center.
  2. PocketMonster

I do think some of the UBs have some good designs, but they are just out there. "out there" doesn't automatically mean a negative thing. I wouldn't call most of them ugly though. I just think it would have been nice that we couldn't catch them due to them being so other worldly and foreign and...
  3. PocketMonster

I think UBs would have been better without having the ability to catch them. Just make them OP boss battles. Like I get we already have "alien" pokemon and other worldly pokemon but these just seem so out there. Just me. I really don't care for the concept of UBs as they did them. I am...
  4. PocketMonster

maybe if we get a region that has alot of rainforests we will get one.
  5. PocketMonster

It would be nice to see a regional dragonite. i never thought of fairy for it though.
  6. PocketMonster

looks like team yell wears the same logo.
  7. PocketMonster

Didn't also appear out of know where in Unova and the Prof was trying to investigate how/why?
  8. PocketMonster

This image was found on the screen shot of the poke jobs. It is a logo for one of the jobs/companies. Some people are thinking this may be a Galarian Klink/Klang/Klinklang. View: https://twitter.com/LeaksPokemon/status/1159197949265698816
  9. PocketMonster

I'm so glad we have Galarian forms and that they are not limited to kanto. I do really like that weezing though. I'm not a fan of kanto weezing but this one is just creative in my opinion. you have the tall hats that are also factory exhaust pipes and it has facial hair and just gives a steam...
  10. PocketMonster

Well, Let's Go you had npc trade so you could get both forms. I don't see why they can't/won't do it for SwSh
  11. PocketMonster

Oh i have no doubt that it will be more than two. I was thinking way future when we may have even more stuff going on. Its just sometging that i always want to see. Even if its a pathetic number. For this game i think probably no more than alola.
  12. PocketMonster

I hope that we do. I think it is a really good concept and it makes sense. I don't think we will get as many as we did last time, but it would be nice if we always get them from now on. Even if it's like two pokemon.
  13. PocketMonster

They remind me of indiana bats in appearance - Myotis sodalis rather than flying fox fruit bats.
  14. PocketMonster

a fruit bat would be cool. they look like foxes with wings.
  15. PocketMonster

Dragonite as a regional variant :bulbaLove: Hope they make it look closer to a Dragonair I was actually surprised they didn't. Bulbasaur line (different plants, open for ideas) Paras line (no parasite, open for ideas) Magcargo (Fire/Steel or Steel/Rock) Standler (Psychic) Girafarig...
Back
Top Bottom