• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I was going to ask about the triangles too. I am not sure that gamefreak "lied". I am thinking there may have been a miswording or they have a different perspective of "redoing models". pink and cream with the hearts. :) On the other hand I think I am gonna jump off of here for a bit. It is...
  2. PocketMonster

New Interview was Posted today. We discuss the creation of the new Pokémon RPG adventure with the games’ director and producer. some of the things said kinda baffled me. such as Ohmori:
  3. PocketMonster

i kinda wonder if there will be squads. i know my household have been talking about this...
  4. PocketMonster

makes you wonder what is causing the stand still.
  5. PocketMonster

this makes sense. but it appears with little town hero that gamefreak wants to be independent.
  6. PocketMonster

well, the dex will eventually need attention because of the sheer number. As for SwSh, they are just implementing it early. so you guys think they should hire more people? how much hiring would be too much for profit? Or do you guys think that maybe someone in the background will buy them that...
  7. PocketMonster

wonders, will they get to the point of not making new pokemon to help appease the fans and work on trying to keep all pokemon in whatever future games? I know it sounds crazy but eh.. perhaps they will change up the games alot more if they did. new pokemon is a strong selling point... and i know...
  8. PocketMonster

you know I can kinda see them doing battle simulator games for the switch later that maybe perhaps will have all the pokemon in it.
  9. PocketMonster

I feel the opposite honestly haha. reminds me of the gamecube Pokemon Colosseum.
  10. PocketMonster

I gotta admit. I usually don't like shiny pokemon but these I can get on board. they are pretty.
  11. PocketMonster

Magic that really sucks. I really like that one and use it..... if true then they are probably version exclusives. im gonna take a wild guess the yellow is in sword which sucks for me. esp you can get a shiny starter. it just doesn't show in the over world models like when you choose your...
  12. PocketMonster

well maybe he will have something do to with the story. Didn't someone say
  13. PocketMonster

so that is the new starters or kanto or both?
  14. PocketMonster

idk about anyone else, but that trailer was dope. Hype!
  15. PocketMonster

yeah i found the snorlax one odd. at first i thought it was puke haha! i had to really look at it to recognize what was going on
  16. PocketMonster

looks like we have more alcremie. chocolate and rainbow
  17. PocketMonster

umm, darmanitan turns into a fire snowman? i gotta take a closer look at this image
  18. PocketMonster

so, we still haven't ruled out the deal with Toxicity yet huh
  19. PocketMonster

interesting..
  20. PocketMonster

I would love to see something for Stonjourner. I actually like him. idk if he will be exclusive or not though. i hope not.
Back
Top Bottom