Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Thought i'd share this pixel fan art of G-max butterfree and meowth.
  2. PocketMonster

I like the glowing eyes. It makes them feel more like a powerful spirit being than just a giant animal. Looks cool too.
  3. PocketMonster

Eevee went to the salon
  4. PocketMonster

Makes you wonder if the projection is just the size of the pokemon or it's actual form too. My thoughts on the reveal I think my favorite was Butterfree by far. Though I think the wings look a little plain, I do love the whole light thing. Looks great and I may throw him on my team even though...
  5. PocketMonster

May not have given gmax forms that because regional varients include changing they type. Which id rather have and have a higher chance of not being left behind because npc trades
  6. PocketMonster

If they Gigantamax a Pokemon who had a Mega Form, Do you think their Gigantamax form will be much different? What would you like?
  7. PocketMonster

I thought serebii said that in order to get a pokemon that can gigantamax you have to catch it in one of those max raid battles otherwise it will only dynamax
  8. PocketMonster

Just use Snorlax haha
  9. PocketMonster

so i am guessing the levels in the dynamax leads to a gigantiamax?
  10. PocketMonster

Most unique perspective ive seen. Interesting.
  11. PocketMonster

What if a dynamaxed Chansey does minimize??
  12. PocketMonster

I'm hoping that each level means that a stat can increase. Does anyone know how many levels there are in Dynamaxing?
  13. PocketMonster

Maybe it goes by percentage and whatever is left after 3 turns is added to the normal health bar. Thats all i can think of. I didnt notice the hp bars in the trailers.
  14. PocketMonster

Eh, At first I didn't really care for it and felt pretty confused by it. After some thought I am ok with it but not excited about it. I didn't care for z-moves either but at least that was explained by the cultural dance and becoming one. I actually thought of the haka dance when I first saw...
Back
Top Bottom