Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I do think that we should kinda wait to see what the playable content of Home will be. We may be surprised.... hopefully?
  2. PocketMonster

oh ok. well this is the only time i made and effort to look just out of curiosity because of the dex stuff. i just assumed they did because all the other pokemon channels did.
  3. PocketMonster

You know, on youtube on the offical pokemon channels, the japan one I find it super interesting that they dont show the like and dislike ratio and they disabled the comments. on the english one both the regular one and the uk one, the likes and dislike ratio is shown and comments are not...
  4. PocketMonster

this is one reason why i am curious about the next trailer coming out because what if the more elaborate animations are for fully evolved pokemon or for moves that are more likely to stick around because they are more effective in tougher battles?
  5. PocketMonster

Is it possible for micro transactions to come to the switch or switch 2
  6. PocketMonster

maybe they are trying to decide what is the best way to announce it to japan, or maybe they just won't at all thinking that most wouldn't even notice or care or just accept it. I highly doubt they are considering changes to the game this late.
  7. PocketMonster

and... stuff like this is why i dont follow nintendo soup on twitter anymore. i hope masuda and other workers are ok. hopefully pokemon will bounce back as well.
  8. PocketMonster

well i never said it would work. I just think that is why it was made. We are due for a batch of info for swsh. Last thing they want is a riot in the comments or a bunch of dislikes over the dex because fans think they aren't listening. Esp when the dex isnt even going to be talked about in the...
  9. PocketMonster

well i think that the announcement was made again (because nothing new was stated) to help people understand that they aren't changing their decision so we can move on and the new batch of info for swsh can come.
  10. PocketMonster

I didn't expect a change either, because of the kinds and many explanations they gave for making the decision regardless how people feel about those explanations.
Back
Top Bottom