Search results for query: *

1. PocketMonster

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I am really loving that music... these games are gonna be alot of fun in my opinion. :D It comes out this month!! eee!
  2. PocketMonster

Lack of news and impidimp and the game releases soon.
  3. PocketMonster

yeah i know, but i find them fun so, hope haha :)
  4. PocketMonster

It would be nice to get silhouettes of the starter evolutions around halloween. just me..
  5. PocketMonster

I really hope you are right but I am still skeptical.
  6. PocketMonster

You know my dude had a great idea that gamefreak could have done and it solves two problems... If you defeated a G-max pokemon you and the other teamates get an egg to hatch and raise. that pokemon when it fully evolves can G-max. You can raise it. It solves the akwardness of one person...
  7. PocketMonster

Since they released an overview video of the pokemon that were revealed this marketing cycle, does that mean we won't see any more new pokemon unless it is the mythical pokemon?
  8. PocketMonster

well i like to use my pokemon from the lowest stage I can find them in the wild. it's just a preference of mine. I was under the impression that g-max hunting and catching was suppose to be a challenge. And it seems that you have to go to a special location just to find one and finding one...
  9. PocketMonster

having to catch them fully evolved would really suck... and it would change what g-pokemon I would actually put on my team. I mean, why can't there be a mark for pokemon who are not in their last stage yet that can g-max when they get there? or have a little entry that talks about it having a...
  10. PocketMonster

impidimp for sure (I would think)
  11. PocketMonster

So what about potentially Gigantamax Gengar revealed next Wednesday in time for halloween
  12. PocketMonster

I could see something coming the 30th. I am not sure if halloween is a thing in Japan but, it would be interesting to have something interesting happen.
  13. PocketMonster

Grass knot probably not tm. They dont work on dynamax anyway
  14. PocketMonster

well, id hope we have a trailer of something this coming week, but if not, pokenchi is probably just gonna show off the gigantamax charizard pikachu eevee and meowth. would they do that even though corocoro already covered that?
  15. PocketMonster

Oh good I am glad that all 4 players get the pokemon if it is caught. I may actually participate in that then.
  16. PocketMonster

Gigas Butterfree Drednaw Those two almost tie for me. Alcremie Charizard Pikachu Corviknight Meowth Eevee comment wouldn't let me number these for some reason...
  17. PocketMonster

Do we know the out come of that poll? I mean we assumed it turned out as yes show ahead of time because that picture had way more for yes than no
  18. PocketMonster

What do you think we may find out? "We will still have more information about Pokémon Sword and Shield soon, including press impressions of the first 90 minutes of the game (We don't know exactly when, it could be this week or the next) " View...
  19. PocketMonster

yeah I am thinking we aren't gonna see them. I find it kinda annoying because unless you know for sure what starter you are going with (or even its type tbh) you aren't gonna have a vague idea of what your team will be like the first play through (which is something I think about.)
Back
Top Bottom