Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

What video games are you playing now?

Am trying to enter Blueberry Academy but there’s a glitch. I can’t tell Cyrano.
  2. PokéSean

Finished X and the Main Story of Violet and Teal Mask of latter game too. Outside of Pokémon, am doing Super Mario Bros. on Switch NES Library and am on I think World 6. Am creating load points each time I’m doing a new world and am rewinding so I won’t die or lose upgrades.
  3. PokéSean

Am now on the Pokémon League in X. I somehow don’t have my Lucky Egg. Defeated Wikstorm & Drasna and I saved the game.
  4. PokéSean

N3DS counterpart to Nintendo WFC.
  5. PokéSean

Pokémon X: Got some more Trades. I don’t know how long it will be until Nintendo World cease. After Gen 8 VGCS cease production? I got mostly trade evolvutions and starters Pokémon Masters EX: Not much accept just claiming Gems to save for more Poké Fair and Master Pair Scouts. Don’t know why...
  6. PokéSean

I also have been playing my Wheel of Fortune in the dual Switch game. I’m not on a free trial as I do have a Nintendo account. I hope I can import stuff to 2DS when it works again and finding away to save my Switch Pokémon games on Switch.
  7. PokéSean

Am thinking of expanding Skylanders but am continuing X. It’s hard to battle in the TCG videogame. Could anyone tell me what free-trial is despite having a linked Nintendo Account, please?
  8. PokéSean

Thought about continuing Pokémon Red Version and am checking Pokémon Home. It says I have a trial. But I have my account linked. I don’t have a subscription. Too bad it’s gone but I think maybe I can get Homebrew. Will continue X.
  9. PokéSean

I had a knee injury so I haven’t been playing much and I don’t have time to finish the Battle Villa but will try to save Gems to get sync pairs.
  10. PokéSean

Me too. Trying to get a lot to beat Giovanni. But also in X, got the Lucario (though lost but I don’t lose anything in return) and the Lapras and evolved my Roselia into Roserade.
  11. PokéSean

Made it to Geosenge Town though I don’t know who was blocking the entrance to Rte. 11 but I’m now on the said route.
  12. PokéSean

I now am at Cyclage City.
  13. PokéSean

Currently am on X near Parfum Palace and turned Exp. Share off for the team to reach Lv. 25.
  14. PokéSean

Am now on the part where I have to deal with the Snorlax on Route 7 in X. Got Charmander as my Kanto starter to defeat Serena. Will also go back to Black.
  15. PokéSean

Made it Santalune City and will eventually take on Viola.
  16. PokéSean

Started playing a few games on Switch GameBoy app. I started Pokémon TCG and got 3 medals and am doing Amy as my 4th. Still am training my Pokémon in Black and am finding a Moon Stone to evolve my Clefairy. Am aiming for Lv. 78 at least. My Black 2 copy is at school so I’m planning on playing...
  17. PokéSean

Have been doing some Roblox servers and Masters EX and will await the Dransa single pole tomorrow. I have to chose wisely on spending my money but I also am doing PvZ.
  18. PokéSean

Got my first Gym Badge in Red and I didn’t even need like a rematch. I just lower Defense and Poison foes. Did you check and train?
  19. PokéSean

Catch any Steel, Rock, Fighting, and Fire. Plus Water and Ice and evolve your Pignite.
  20. PokéSean

Keep training a Pokémon you want to fight to a good level then. If you’re on Opeluicid, train a Dragon, Ice, or a Steel-type Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom