Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Speaking of which, tell me @abcboy, please tell me why you made their pages to the public, sir. I know! We can refer to them as Avatar, @colours. Compromise 100%?
  2. PokéSean

I mean here are the names they use: I say we use the third image because during Treehouse, to show two players, they were Victor and Gloria.
  3. PokéSean

I think the Pkn GO protagonists are what they are called in promos because we use names like Elio, Selene, Chase, Elaine, Scottie, Bettie, Victor, and Gloria. If not, we can call the male player chase because of what is used on the LGPE page but that's for connecting with Pkn GO.
  4. PokéSean

Who can give me a picture of captions reading Journey WTP narrations.
  5. PokéSean

Well @prog rocker showed this thing from The Legend of Localization: NOTE: There were some typos but I fixed them. And because those names (TrainerNIA or NIATrainer) appear in Pokémon GO's website in promotional material, those are their names. Now who reads the dub WTP SS001 narration...
  6. PokéSean

And why can’t why use Trainer Niantic? Is for copyright?
  7. PokéSean

The WTP narration can’t go back to the people just being Ash and his friends.
  8. PokéSean

Who reads SS001, @BigDocFan?
  9. PokéSean

@BigDocFan, don't show me but tell if there is the way to hear the audio.
  10. PokéSean

I also wonder why it isn’t notable to add if it is just Ash and his friends. What the flipping heck does that mean? @BigDocFan, I wonder if there is a way for the audio.
  11. PokéSean

And the title for Shrunk the Kids. It is all confusing. If anyone is the specific primary focus, they should read WTP in the dub.
  12. PokéSean

Do you have captions for Dummy You Shrunk the Kids title and WTP and the WTP for Twirling With A Bang?
  13. PokéSean

“I think I’m gonna need glasses.” - Meowth
  14. PokéSean

@BigDocFan, bring on your agreement of CC errors.
  15. PokéSean

Also, why is Ash’s normal voice used in SM084 dub WTP? Two of the few WTP SM dubs that don’t make sense.
  16. PokéSean

It is a caption error. End of story.
  17. PokéSean

It is either my word against yours and yours against mine @BigDocFan.
  18. PokéSean

Oh come on! They would not do it on an episode not focusing on them. Plus two episodes in between were altered. I think the person who reads it now is mostly the one who is the main focus (and secondary focus). It is a caption error, @BigDocFan. I honestly fail why Ash and his friends are the...
  19. PokéSean

@BigDocFan, Ash and his friends could've narrated the WTP Dub SM122 with TR.
  20. PokéSean

Could anyone add narrates SM122 WTP dub. It can't be Ash and his friends because they weren't the main focus. Same goes with SM083 for only just having Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles in their shrunken voices. I wonder why Jodi (Green in Anime) hasn't appeared yet. It is a 4chan rumor and they got...
Back
Top Bottom