Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

We’ll see on the anniversary day around late August.
  2. PokéSean

Here: https://youtu.be/7bWaPkKuq00
  3. PokéSean

Might as well watch
  4. PokéSean

I happen to watch a YouTuber who shows story parts even before they released and
  5. PokéSean

They introduced Gloria and other characters before the Villain Arc.
  6. PokéSean

I really don’t want Pokémon Masters EX to stop ending. We might not get a new Arc but we could get new events.
  7. PokéSean

We might get a new arc. If they have Hisui, we might get Paldea characters.
  8. PokéSean

I know each game is different from one another but they still are in one big universe. Watch Bird Keeper Toby’s timeline video and you might get it. Of course Mina’s age is a separate timeline but she could’ve been swept in time in young age from 2012. Mallow might have an in-universe Mandela...
  9. PokéSean

I’m just thinking it would make more sense. Was it officially confirmed?
  10. PokéSean

Since new games are having Pikachu (and Eevee) without name saying (despite Masuda saying that people hear Pikachu with Otani voiceover in 3D games), I feel like DeNA should update stuff so the former is more likely.
  11. PokéSean

Plus there’ll be probably a big Villain Arc finale like maybe a big Masters League. I do hope they update the thumbnail. May I add that not any Galar characters appeared in the PML Arc. Also, I perder they don’t do anymore Interludes in between chapters (like they did with Johto and Sinnoh). Of...
  12. PokéSean

What do you mean EoS, @Bolt Strike? And what about Pikachu and Eevee’s old cries?
  13. PokéSean

DeNA had the Villain Arc already planned. Whoever’s there in the thumbnail is who it’ll be. Maybe we will see Hisui (and maybe Paldea) in the following arc. On the contrary, I bet all of you are hoping Pikachu and Eevee cries will be changed.
  14. PokéSean

I also hope that probably since adding Hisui Sync Pairs, that DeNA should also update Pikachu and Eevee’s sounds. I also wonder why EX Player & Sogeleo?
  15. PokéSean

They had an EX Ash. Why EX Player & Solgeleo?
  16. PokéSean

As for this @Twilight-Kun?:
  17. PokéSean

I do wonder why the player and Solgeleo got an EX now if Pikachu hasn’t yet got an EX. I mean it would make sense to EX it since Alola got released but still. Also, is Team Yell going to appear. Piers isn’t in the Villain Arc thumbnail.
Back
Top Bottom