Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

I am going to continue this on a blog.
  2. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Cassidy: To announce the evil from lies and hates. Butch: From the bates. Cassidy: Cassidy! Butch: Butch! Cassidy and Butch: Surrender under the name of Team Rocket! Clemont: So they are part of Team Rocket too?
  3. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

K! I’ll go then you go after me @chibighost. Moby: Beep. Moby squishes Bonnie. Bonnie: No! Not that Squishy. Back at Bewear’s den. Nelson: I wanna a Namba family reunion. (sees an Abra and teleports with it.)
  4. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Ash: Could you tell my friend Bonnie and her brother, Clemont's Pokémon, Dedenne what it takes to be a trainer? Tim: Not this time! We get letters for people on our website. Bonnie: Oh yeah?! Dedenne: Nen nen nen! Tim: Who is this Ash? Ash: What do you need rabbit avenging for. The only...
  5. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Moby from BrainPOP: Beep! Ash: Moby! What do you want Moby gives Ash a letter. Ash: Dear Ash and Pikachu, what does it take to become a champion. Forwards Bonnie and Dedenne.
  6. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Pear: What the fudge?! Midget/Little Apple: Enough. Ash: Hey! It’s Midget Apple.
  7. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Correction, no m in "way", no c in mentioned, and three periods. Not commas. I will be patient Nicolas72. I will resume anyway Scene changes to Rocket Hideout. Giovanni: Boss to Narka. I repeat. Boss to Narka. Prof. Namba: It's Namba! Giovanni: Anyway! I sent Attila, Hun, Annie, and Oakley...
  8. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Butch: Is that your Marshtomp or Brock’s? Nelson: Oh! The Gym Leader’s? My uncle stole it from him and it is now mine. Cassidy: And who is coming? Matori?
  9. PokéSean

Portalmon Part 1

Rules: A character from any franchise is allowed (excluding: TV-MA, M, R, Toot & Puddle or Caillou). No violence (unless the character deserves it). Don't post an ending (until I feel like there should be). Opens up at Bewear's den. Butch and Cassidy are with a young devious faced boy...
Back
Top Bottom