Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

Preview M23: Koko

But anyway, it’s probably a combination.
  2. PokéSean

It probably looks more digital inkish. I mean Ash’s mouth is a little shorter.
  3. PokéSean

Which one? Also did Lucy get held back?
  4. PokéSean

Now that’s not try because Ash’s OG-XY friends appeared in the credits.
  5. PokéSean

I am not talking about that. I'm just saying on thoughts that I thought what people did were wrong but the corona-virus is serious tragedy and not having it rescheduled. There have been several movies that have. To name a few are Scoob and Minions: The Rise of Gru. I also want to add on the...
  6. PokéSean

Stop calling me that! You think it’s funny? The attention is that I thought other things were worst like that but that the virus is a lot worse.
  7. PokéSean

Anyway!: First I thought, reverting back to 2D is wrong, the Switch lacking Bluetooth headphones is wrong, getting over arguments is wrong, Brendan being the canon RSEORAS Masters protagonist is wrong, AND Ace still being part of the GangGreen Gang is wrong but this has CROSSED THE LINE...
  8. PokéSean

The people are doing it wrong. It's a serious tragedy. Name me some other movies that have still stayed the same. And don't call me Dexter! So, @KenzeyEevee. You like both my comment and @Dogasu's comment.
  9. PokéSean

They delayed because of the COVID-19.
  10. PokéSean

Horrid as like Henry, @The Archer? I sure hope not. And Coco sounds weird as Ruby in Adventures being a girl. @marshiyanmisuta, please don't call me Dexter.
  11. PokéSean

I’m Sean! Not Dexter. And Detective Pikachu is live action.
  12. PokéSean

You guys can assume that the next Pokémon or One Piece movie will be CGI. All I am saying is that Coco, himself, should be in CG.
  13. PokéSean

What makes this trivial?
  14. PokéSean

Fine! I am outnumbered then.
  15. PokéSean

People should.
  16. PokéSean

Can’t you guys get over my words?
  17. PokéSean

Can’t anyone expect M24 to be CG? ANYONE?
  18. PokéSean

It is only a coincidental speculation.
  19. PokéSean

I am hoping after this, they will go back to CG.
  20. PokéSean

Besides, I meant M06. You might disagree but please! Can anyone be on my side?
Back
Top Bottom