Search results for query: *

1. PokéSean

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

Discussion on that topic has moved on. How about you use this thread to talk about sync pair scouting?
  2. PokéSean

Anyway, here is something interesting:
  3. PokéSean

Got it! And I'll be patient. And I apologize to BackSet for the blame.
  4. PokéSean

Gym Leaders, Kahunas, Trial Captains, and Elite 4 members not yet present (excluding SwSh): 1. Falkner: Hootoot 2. Morty: ? (Gengar is taken and I dunno about pre-evolved Gengar) 3. Chuck: Primeape 4. Jasmine: Steelix 5. Wattson: Magnemite 6. Juan: Luvdisc 7. Sidney: Absol 8. Byron: Bastiodon 9...
  5. PokéSean

I knew Melony would have Galarian Darmanitan, I forgot I already suggested it. As for Milo, what can you choose, @Nicolas721. Same with Bede and Marnie. Also, Oleana and Rose and maybe Prof Mongolia plus the other professors. Here is what I pick: Elm: Marill Birch: Zigzagoon Rowan: Munchlax...
  6. PokéSean

@Nicolas721, please answer this:
  7. PokéSean

Let's just go straight to these sync pairs Nessa: Kabu: Bea: Allister: Opal: Gordie: Melony: Spikemuth: Raihan:
  8. PokéSean

I apologize for this Pixar adult humor. I just don't like they chose Brendan. I just wanted them to stick with specific genders. @newtonca44, what about SwSh sync pairs. You guys don't want to talk to me anymore? Just answer please what other sync pairs that their can be.
  9. PokéSean

And, as @BackSet said:
  10. PokéSean

Brendan (or Ruby, a weird name for him) is the canon protagonist in Adventures. I just want them to follow the way of the Anime and don’t say they can’t.
  11. PokéSean

What are you guys trying to make me answer?
  12. PokéSean

Because May is not refered to as Sapphire in the Anime. So therefore whoever uses actual than Adventures manga name is more suitable;
  13. PokéSean

I feel like it should be more canon to the Anime but it’s not and because there was no canon protagonist since Gen II, either player could work. I just wanna know why DeNA decided for Brendan to become the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.
  14. PokéSean

Why? My deal is Brendan came from heck. You know what I mean by heck?
  15. PokéSean

Wanna piece of Brendan? https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9194f03a-d5e2-4889-ba48-f5872064fb86
  16. PokéSean

Brendan is more the son of Poseidon. Would you screenshot proof please?
  17. PokéSean

Well if Max appears (hopefully with Ash), he will have Munchlax.
  18. PokéSean

Maybe!
  19. PokéSean

Well May is refered to as NPC name in Anime as Norman's child while in Adventures, it is Brendan as the Canon protagonist who is named Ruby (his name is also funny for a boy too). But Brendan is not called Ruby in Adventures but is the Canon RSEORAS protagonist. Brendan is more of Judy Blume's...
  20. PokéSean

What do you mean, @prog rocker?
Back
Top Bottom