Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

What video games are you playing now?

I have been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and got 3 stars in all grand prix, and let me tell you that 200 CC is the hardest one to get 3 stars in, which by the way, you need to get 1st place in all four races. Ultimately, I managed to do it all without changing my character and vehicle combination...
  2. Poke Dragon

In the process of finishing an iron farm in Minecraft since 1.18 apparently generates iron ore in more dangerous places now.
  3. Poke Dragon

Playing Pokemon Sword and I must say, I did not find any glitches whatsoever so far, I hope my streak of never encountering glitches continue.
  4. Poke Dragon

Slowly playing Splatoon 2 again, planning to get all of the Amiibo gear and filling their slots.
  5. Poke Dragon

Went back into playing Splatoon 2 and oh boy, do I have catching up to do, got the three Splatoon 2 Inkling Amiibos as well as getting the Octoling Amiibos, I just haven't opened them yet because I'm expecting to get a new cupboard/shelf with door/whatever I use to display them without them...
  6. Poke Dragon

Recently played as Inkling in a 1-on-1 match against a Simon main, possibly the toughest PVP battle in Smash I have won, that and possibly against Ridley as well.
  7. Poke Dragon

Managed to save every spirit and fighter in World of Light, I was so confused on why the save file said 73, but then I realized that's how many is there to save and not the total amount as Kirby isn't counted to that total since he's the starter character.
  8. Poke Dragon

53 characters unlocked through World of Light and I plan to keep using that to unlock them, that and being able to obtain Spirits without worrying about losing the battle too much, but those legend spirits are just so hard.
  9. Poke Dragon

Have been going through World of Light with the goal to wipe the map clean by obtaining all Spirits and Fighters available.
  10. Poke Dragon

Just finished Mega Man X6, Nightmare Mother is just the worst when you're trying to survive and the road to that boss is only possible with X using the Shadow Armor or with Zero. Not only that, but that boss is just so random when it comes to the placement, in fact, I had an easier time against...
  11. Poke Dragon

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mega Man X series (Legacy Collection 2 on Switch), Splatoon 2 also.
Back
Top Bottom