Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Now hoping for new Dialga and Palkia forms.
  2. Poke Dragon

So I have taken a look at the trailer one more time and guess what, the statue looking like Dialga fused with Palkia is still there!
  3. Poke Dragon

Oh yes! A DS main series Pokemon game is finally being remade!
  4. Poke Dragon

The dream has finally come true.
  5. Poke Dragon

10 minutes, get ready!
  6. Poke Dragon

30 minutes to go!
  7. Poke Dragon

To be honest, they aren't technically a source themselves, they just have secret sources that they don't typically reveal to the public. I have specifically avoided calling them a source based on that observation.
  8. Poke Dragon

Anyways, keep expectations in check until this Pokemon Presents is concluded.
  9. Poke Dragon

Remember to take Centro's recent tweets with a grain of salt to avoid potential disappointment.
  10. Poke Dragon

The reason why I think Nintendo didn't retweet Pokemon's tweet is because the Pokemon Presents can cover far more than a Switch game. Nintendo probably knows what Pokemon Presents contains. After all, the parent company needs to know what its development partner is making before approving it.
  11. Poke Dragon

Honestly, just the logos would satisfy me at the moment.
  12. Poke Dragon

It's still possible for main series games to be announced through Pokemon Presents.
  13. Poke Dragon

I have already abandoned the idea of a Pokemon Direct, which is why I never said "Direct".
  14. Poke Dragon

They finally confirmed the Pokemon Presents!
  15. Poke Dragon

To me, it doesn't make sense to have Let's Go catching in the Gen 4 remakes for two reasons: The first is the simplification idea, with how Let's Go has only begun as a series, making the next game directly after it with all of these other mechanics that were originally introduced much more...
  16. Poke Dragon

That was way before Sword and Shield was announced.
  17. Poke Dragon

However, they have to consider what they built the original game on. With the Game Boy line of games, it was easy to just put on the eShop. But now that we are dealing with a game that was built with two screens in mind, it's not that simple. In fact, only the European WiiU Virtual Console had...
  18. Poke Dragon

Plus, Centro Pokemon Leaks already said that the DP remakes are not going to have Let's Go catching. This is someone who knows which sources to trust.
  19. Poke Dragon

The thing about the Poke Ball controller is that it might be just to make a new line that will be compatible with the remakes. It receiving a patent isn't going to affect the remake's gameplay style.
  20. Poke Dragon

I feel like they need to give Gen 9 all the time that it needs in order to make it right the first time through. That means releasing a Gen 4 remake, then maybe DLC for the remakes, then a Let's Go Johto.
Back
Top Bottom