Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My parents not understanding that I'm just trying to get something done that I don't have the time to go out and face the mosquitoes that come out during the evening.
  2. Poke Dragon

Leafblowers just keep making that annoying noise all morning. If I had the power to silence those annoying motors, I would.
  3. Poke Dragon

My parents thinking they can just go into my room whenever they want.
  4. Poke Dragon

That idiot governor clearly doesn't know how bad this will impact the food web. That and it's 100% morally wrong to hunt a species to even an endangered status.
  5. Poke Dragon

Being cold outside in freaking April, it didn't even snow here.
  6. Poke Dragon

People thinking it's okay to stack MPU (Main Power Up) in Splatoon 2, I hope it gets the shaft for Splatoon 3 and no equivalent whatsoever gets introduced because outright weapon power-ups break the game balance in so many ways.
  7. Poke Dragon

The persistent cloudy days.
  8. Poke Dragon

My phone not stopping with the notifications. I don't give a crap about most text messages, so why bother me with that stupid vibration sound? Even worse, scammers and bots keep calling me so much that the vibration sound became annoying. I just want some peace and quiet in my own home. I...
  9. Poke Dragon

My brother telling me to stop complaining about things that shouldn't happen in the first place.
  10. Poke Dragon

These last few weeks in college always having something unexpected ruining the schedule of what I will do on which day made up in my mind.
  11. Poke Dragon

The fact that the ulcer on my uvular is making it really hard to sleep at night.
  12. Poke Dragon

Being stuck in a chapter because it isn't initially linear.
  13. Poke Dragon

My laptop refusing to enter sleep mode completely.
  14. Poke Dragon

My mouse's right-click only sometimes registering.
  15. Poke Dragon

Not being able to write the cover letter for my internship. I know the letter doesn't have to be super long, but I'm not literate when it comes to writing to someone.
  16. Poke Dragon

I just revisited the whole Dexit controversy and man, both sides can get really toxic. I mean both the pro and anti dexers. To start with the pro-dexers, they had spammed that thing in posts that had nothing to do with Pokemon in the first place, the worst of it was a post that Masuda did when...
  17. Poke Dragon

My parents becoming too controlling of my life, I refuse to even talk to them until they start controlling less of my life.
  18. Poke Dragon

When I clearly had work to do that its due date is near and my parents take too long to take me home for me to be able to do it. Just because it was a birthday party, it was already past midnight once I finally got home and was pretty tired.
  19. Poke Dragon

Why can't college just go quick? I hate having to do these stupid complicated math stuff.
  20. Poke Dragon

Textbook taking far too long to get to my house even though it was going to arrive with 7 days.
Back
Top Bottom