Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Big Man is the best member of Deep Cut and Shiver is the worst one.
  2. Poke Dragon

My problem isn't really continuity, I already accepted the fact that Mario Kart would not follow along any story or lore. My annoyance are repeat characters taking separate slots. For example, both Tanooki Mario and Metal Mario could've easily shared a slot with regular Mario, same with Cat...
  3. Poke Dragon

A Nintendo Kart should absolutely happen, not only will it make for even more ideas for tracks, but it will help introduce older characters to a new generation. Also to allow non-main characters from series other than Mario to be playable for once because Super Smash Bros sure as heck won't give...
  4. Poke Dragon

Another thing that's annoying about fan movements is impatience. Literately, this crap happened with the Splatoon franchise of all franchises it could happen to. We were just fine with Splatoon 2 on the Switch. I really didn't want two Splatoon games on the same system, and yet people were...
  5. Poke Dragon

There shouldn't be badges in Splatoon 3 that in reality, only certain player groups will be able to get exclusively. I don't know, maybe Nintendo will change their minds much like how they changed their minds on Big Run.
  6. Poke Dragon

Splatoon shouldn't have a battle royale mode at all. It would demand too much from the game anyways, because of so many ink colors that need to be accounted for. Plus, battle royale is about pure elimination anyways. And how are they going to fit a battle royale into a game where the lore...
  7. Poke Dragon

Mojang isn't doing a great job at delivering promises. Now it depends on the context, but the problem they are having is splitting Minecraft updates. They have the great idea to update biomes, but to me, splitting updates is a sorry excuse to stay relevant. What they should do is stop...
  8. Poke Dragon

Yeah, Nintendo isn't the only one who makes games that can be lacking. If you ask me, EA and Activision are much, much worse. EA does the scummiest things imaginable with the absolute steaming pile of crap that is microtransactions. While Activision just keeps pumping out CoD with basically...
  9. Poke Dragon

I think it has something to do with too many options on where to go way too quickly. I can see where he's coming from though, it's how I felt about Breath of the Wild when I first started playing it. But after that, I got used to it thanks to a log guiding me throughout the game, otherwise, I...
  10. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I think Open World is fine as long as they don't make 100%ing the entire game obnoxious. So as long as Scarlet and Violet doesn't have something like "500 of this collectible", I'm fine with this concept. I just didn't like the absurd amount of Korok seeds in Breath of the Wild (which...
  11. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I agree about Animal Crossing being repetitive, especially when so much of the content is tied to something that's completely random. I tried to 100% New Leaf and I just gave up once I got to the parts where I have to wait for that mythical day when a character I want visits my...
  12. Poke Dragon

In speaking about Smash Bros: Ultimate's story mode should've definitely been Subspace Emissary-styled. While it would've been challenging to do it with almost 70 characters, it would've been awesome nonetheless to see all of these separate stories and conflicts converge into one final showdown...
  13. Poke Dragon

Ganondorf as a villain has been overused at this point. While he is the cornerstone of evil in the Zelda series, it's a shame that the only major thing he's now known for is his beast version. I hope the sequel to Breath of the Wild keeps its promise to show what his Gerudo form is capable of...
  14. Poke Dragon

Crossovers can be done brilliantly if done right, but Fortnite definitely did it the wrong way.
  15. Poke Dragon

FNAF: Security Breach shouldn't lock a player out of saving the game after choosing to stay, especially with all the bugs the game has.
  16. Poke Dragon

Minecraft Dungeons should've had a storage chest for extra items the player wouldn't want at the moment but could use later. Also, what's the point of the house if it doesn't have anything helpful to the gameplay? It would be the perfect place for the storage chest. Also, I hate the Illagers...
  17. Poke Dragon

Mysteries related to the main story aren't worth keeping. However, mysteries unrelated to the main story still have their place.
  18. Poke Dragon

There are those annoying secret 3D Mario levels that crank up the difficulty to 11. I liked the secret level of Super Mario Galaxy above all others because after defeating Bowser, I like it better to just have a post-game level where the resolution takes place rather than it going back to other...
  19. Poke Dragon

Splatoon is another series where humans became extinct, but the remains of their civilization still influenced the intelligent sea creatures that evolved to live on land, thus in a way, replacing humans, the only surviving mammal in general from the time of humans is an intelligent cat named...
  20. Poke Dragon

The Blue Falcon, Mute City, and Big Blue are in the game, but not Captain Falcon himself. It would have been cool to see him being playable. Honestly, it could be called that or Nintendo Kart, just to have something that's exclusively first-party crossover now that Smash isn't like that...
Back
Top Bottom