Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I used to absolutely slay the battlefield with Inkling, he's been my main ever since unlocking him (yes, I use the first male variant of the character).
  2. Poke Dragon

At the current moment, yes, as he stated in an interview that he doesn't trust someone else to be director of the series development.
  3. Poke Dragon

I mean, it's a lot more likely than just ending the series considering Smash is Nintendo's only one of the two fighting games that they have. The other is ARMS, but since it's still a relatively new IP, it will need time to cement itself as a mainstay before receiving a new entry.
  4. Poke Dragon

Now that Ultimate has concluded, I think they might do a reboot of the franchise.
  5. Poke Dragon

I don't think Ultimate will be the final Smash game. It may seem like that due to the name or atmosphere, but remember that this is the only fighting game other than ARMS that Nintendo has in their groups of games.
  6. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the final character reveal before actually getting both passes, because Nintendo is gonna bundle them at some point along with Mii fighter costumes.
  7. Poke Dragon

Heck, all I wanted was a male Agent 3 costume for Inkling for symmetry purposes, even if said costume wouldn't have the Hero Shot or the differently-looking Ink Tank, the ink color could've been the aqua green seen in Octo Expansion. Also, the fact that Fire Mario was not added back as a costume...
  8. Poke Dragon

ARMS did introduce new characters via free updates, so not all fighting games require you to pay for additions.
  9. Poke Dragon

They could do it with free updates though, much like how Splatoon 2 had free updates, with the only paid content being an optional DLC.
  10. Poke Dragon

So, the idea that only protagonists or mascots being DLC is Smashed away into nothingness again. So yet another fanmade rule that was thankfully broken. Now the question is, will we ever get new costumes for characters other than Miis? It would be a great way for Nintendo to keep Smash Ultimate...
  11. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I always wanted to see Minecraft and Splatoon be represented in the same official game, now that longtime of mine wish has been granted. It seems a lot of my longtime wishes are being granted with the Switch.
  12. Poke Dragon

I'm just glad it's a full-on character this time and not a Mii costume.
  13. Poke Dragon

Steve is finally in! Finally some Minecraft representation in Smash.
  14. Poke Dragon

I kind of want the character to be Rillaboom, only because we don't have a standalone Grass starter as a character. If not Rillaboom then Sceptile to fill in one of the missing generational gaps. Also, when will they give us more costumes? There are certain missed opportunities for them to make...
  15. Poke Dragon

The thing about character popularity in Smash is that their popularity matters more in Japan than their popularity in the west, how else did you think Incineroar got in instead of Decidueye? This is why I believe the ARMS character will either be Ninjara, Kid Cobra, or Spring Man because they...
  16. Poke Dragon

Ribbon Girl? While she is likely, I think that Kid Cobra or Ninjara are a lot more likely than her due to their popularity in Japan, with Ninjara being the most likely character due to him being more popular than Kid Cobra.
  17. Poke Dragon

If it's Spring Man, that would officially confirm that Assist Trophies doesn't stop characters from being added.
  18. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I just want to see Sceptile make it in because he would already satisfy two things at once: A playable Gen 3 Pokemon and a standalone grass starter.
  19. Poke Dragon

I mean, I'm fine with either Rillaboom for being the standalone Grass starter to complete the trio with Greninja and Incineroar, or Urshifu so there would be a playable legendary Pokemon that's not Mewtwo.
  20. Poke Dragon

I think that these 6 packs are going to be the last ones added since Sakurai mentioned that he only wanted to add 1 or 2 characters for extra packs. I will honestly be okay with these 6 packs being the last ones considering the amount of characters are 80 right now.
Back
Top Bottom