Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Going back to Inkopolis Plaza in Splatoon 3, the memories of a simpler time came flooding back to me and I love it.
  2. Poke Dragon

My wonderful friend creating a really good art of my D&D character.
  3. Poke Dragon

This video right here:
  4. Poke Dragon

Playing D&D again today after such a long time. Now hopefully it will be a norm until the campaign is finished.
  5. Poke Dragon

Today is the last day where I have to pet-sit my brother's dog.
  6. Poke Dragon

First day at my SEO job going a lot smoother than I thought.
  7. Poke Dragon

The RP I have created now has a chance to be completed after about 2 years or more of an absence of some members.
  8. Poke Dragon

Being done with college for good, now I can focus on getting my life straightened out.
  9. Poke Dragon

That orange clown finally out of power, him attacking immigrants made me so angry, but now I rejoice in him being removed in favor of someone who actually supports immigrants.
  10. Poke Dragon

Saving the life of a bird who couldn't fly properly at the time.
  11. Poke Dragon

Yet another one of my homework done really quickly early in the morning, and as a bonus, no one else in my house was awake yet!
  12. Poke Dragon

Getting schoolwork finished up early. That means I have more time for my own stuff.
  13. Poke Dragon

Finding a MicroSD card to USB adapter, now I don't have to put up with social media to post my Switch screenshots!
  14. Poke Dragon

The fact that the Sonic movie defied the critics by being even more successful than the studious making it thought. This gives me hope that video-game movies are going to become even more common.
  15. Poke Dragon

My college semester almost being over, now it's just one last homework and two tests left to do. While my break is only 31 days long at this time of year, I will spend so much of it catching up on everything that I couldn't do because of having to spend time on my college stuff.
Back
Top Bottom