Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Pokémon today and the first generation

Again, the pandering is what bothers me the most, however, what bothers me more are people who just won't let me criticize Game Freak's decisions on LGPE even though those are extremely valid criticism, like excluding 90% of Pokemon in the series is just not okay at all in my book and also...
  2. Poke Dragon

As long as Kanto finally stops hogging the spotlight from the newer regions in general, I was fine with a remake happening. But when it keeps being shoved in my face for so long, that's when I don't want a second Kanto remake to happen. I don't care if it's the first Pokemon region ever created...
  3. Poke Dragon

Ruffld Rowlit was surprised at seeing this, but I'm not surprised it's not as popular as expected. With the combination of a simplified game, combined with a price tag that doesn't make sense with said game and mobile market not wanting to buy a $300 console, even some of the most popular...
  4. Poke Dragon

Looks like the Amazon pre-orders of LGPE are dropping really fast, hopefully that finally changes Game Freak's mind about focusing on Gen 1.
  5. Poke Dragon

Yeah, my favorite generation is Gen 5, but that doesn't mean I would like it being referenced so much in the current games, I would get sick and tired of it. No matter the generation, if it gets referenced over and over again, I will get sick and tired of it because of Game Freak's refusal of...
  6. Poke Dragon

I think this had to do with the fact that the Switch is the new hardware for Game Freak to develop on, as it stands, LGPE seems to give off a "transitional" game type of vibe in addition to the one-shot vibe others have mentioned, which is why I don't think it will be prevalent as what some...
Back
Top Bottom