Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

One thing I don't think they will show in this Direct is the Switch's successor, unless that successor has backwards compatibility with Switch games. This is because Switch games haven't been slowing down in releases. As for potential things they can show during the direct, probably another...
  2. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Finally, Side Order has a more concrete release period! While it's still far, at least it's good to finally have an estimate rather than a placeholder.
  3. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

There will be something related to Side Order, whether that's its true release date (December 31, 2024 is a placeholder, deal with it) or some actual gameplay clips, maybe even a little bit more about the story. Sora Amiibo or something else related to Smash Ultimate, hey, if Mario Kart 8...
  4. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I just want to know more about Side Order and whether there will be two more waves of DLC for Splatoon 3 or not.
  5. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Oh and uh, Birdo returning to Mario Kart is cool I guess. I never really cared about her.
  6. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Oh wow, Inkopolis Plaza is returning in Splatoon 3?! I swear I had a dream about this happening, but it's very surprising to see it coming back, but I'm very happy about its return!
  7. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

More Nintendo 64 games will come to the online service. Another wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC is most likely going to be shown.
  8. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Finally, Pikmin 4 is real!
  9. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

And yet another useless Nintendo Direct was prioritized over the more anticipated ones.
  10. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I will also pass on this one, third party isn't my thing for a few exceptions.
  11. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Even though I don't play Xenoblade, I'm fine with not having a general direct for now. At least a Pokemon Presents isn't too far off.
  12. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I just hope they include new characters and skins in some of the DLC waves for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
  13. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I for one, am glad that Smash is done with content, it's time to let Ultimate stand on its own now. As for Mario Kart, I can't think of any new gimmicks it could bring, Double Dash had two racers and two items, Wii had bikes, 7 had underwater and glide racing, 8 had gravity. If they were to...
  14. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

There may be a chance that they will touch upon Metroid Prime 4 now that Dread has been released for a while now.
  15. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Hopefully, they will reveal more things they have teased so long ago.
  16. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I'm glad they finally showed what was up with that hand from the previous trailer.
  17. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

The Nintendo Direct is going to start soon.
  18. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

To me, I don't want the Direct to be dominated by 3rd party games because there are already Nintendo games that are overdue for more information drop, one of the few exceptions to this is Bayonetta 3 because that game was shown but never given a more thorough look.
  19. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

Honestly, my hope is that they show the final two characters from the Fighters Pass to give closure of new fighters. But I do hope they start putting more character costumes whether through updates or DLC, regardless of which ones they should have added, we can all agree that there are...
  20. Poke Dragon

Nintendo Directs Thread

I mean, it's still entirely possible for a Pokemon Presents before E3 since Pokemon tends to want the spotlight for itself before the event that shows the other franchises on Nintendo systems.
Back
Top Bottom