Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

So, Complete Zygarde 2.0? Disappointing. I kind of wish Game Freak would stop recycling the same concept over and over again.
  2. Poke Dragon

Agreed, I have seen someone attacking an artist for drawing Marina under sunlight, which is ridiculous, it's just applying a lighter shading for some realism. It's not whitewashing if you draw a black character under a light source.
  3. Poke Dragon

Yeah, I really hate the idea of Pokemon going mobile. I got bored of Pokemon GO after seeing the same Pokemon spawning over and over again, I only came back briefly but then abandoned it for good.
  4. Poke Dragon

Not really, he's just so full of himself by ignoring the facts.
  5. Poke Dragon

The fact that the counter video is from the crapface himself makes it 100% false.
  6. Poke Dragon

It's, unfortunately, a necessary evil to change the future for the better.
  7. Poke Dragon

I already watched it and this is why I want that bill that makes microtransactions illegal in the U.S. to pass because if that does pass, Pokemon GO won't be as profitable in the U.S. anymore. Now, of course, Pokemon will prioritize their Japanese audience, however, Niantic is an American...
  8. Poke Dragon

Don't forget that Fire Emblem Three Houses is going to be released on the Switch as well and it's going to be different from previous Fire Emblem games in some major way. So yeah, Pokemon really can't afford to keep doing 3rd versions if they want their franchise to be successful on the Switch.
  9. Poke Dragon

Post-games like the Delta Episode is the thing that they should be doing for the first pair of games, getting the 3rd legendary story out of the way so a 3rd version doesn't have to exist. I prefer that they don't make another version of the game just with the content that's missing from the...
  10. Poke Dragon

Because it's boring if the game doesn't challenge you at all, that's my problem with X and Y as a whole, I felt like the game wasn't challenging enough.
  11. Poke Dragon

Creatures, Inc. is a Nintendo subsidiary, but I mean as more of Nintendo being involved with Pokemon.
  12. Poke Dragon

Yeah, if Game Freak won't ask for help, then the only option is for Nintendo to step in.
  13. Poke Dragon

Game Freak should ask help from Nintendo if Pokemon is really proving to be too difficult for them to develop. Iwata influencing the Pokemon games is what has made the turn for the better during development in previous games, compressing Kanto into Gold and Silver and then again changing Game...
  14. Poke Dragon

I love the fact that Nintendo made a handheld/console fusion, now all Nintendo games can be on one system. No matter if they were console only or handheld only.
  15. Poke Dragon

Then just make one mascot legendary become obtainable during the story and the other in the post-game. Players will choose for which legendary they can use during the story, not a hard concept to grasp.
  16. Poke Dragon

Completely agree on the version exclusive stuff being a thing of the past. I want to be able to use both version mascots without having to jump through hurdles to get them, that's why I want all remakes to follow HGSS's example of main mascot legendary availability. The only thing that made it...
  17. Poke Dragon

I do find it weird that Eternatus wouldn't get a Gigantamax form while Zacian and Zamazenta would. This unless has to do with its name, then I can see why it wouldn't get a Gigantamax form. However, when did a Pokemon's name ever prevent it from getting a form that contradicts it's meaning? If...
  18. Poke Dragon

It's not about having them all, it's about being able to have your favorites usable in future Pokemon games. We have all the right to complain about this situation.
  19. Poke Dragon

Game Freak can't expect to get praise if they don't get on the same level as other developers on the platform. They should've known that cutting the things that were guaranteed to stay in previous generations wouldn't bode well. If they got flack for not expanding on Mega Evolutions, then they...
  20. Poke Dragon

I have thought of something that could happen, but it's more of an eventuality rather than doing it all on the first time: Game Freak is going to have to animate every single Pokemon eventually, no one might realize as of now, but that change in policy, in the long run, is temporary. With the...
Back
Top Bottom