Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

It only lasts three turns though, Mega Evolution lasts the whole battle.
  2. Poke Dragon

I see them more like Giratina's Origin form given there is no midbattle transformation going on with them since they are sent out already in those forms. The only difference is that they are not those forms outside of battle.
  3. Poke Dragon

At first, I thought Dynamax was boring because it was just Pokemon going giant, but now I actually kind of like it since it wasn't like Mega Evolution where you absolutely needed a held item if you weren't Rayquaza, plus I like how it's more balanced since it doesn't last the whole battle. And...
  4. Poke Dragon

I would rather they remove the gimmicks altogether since we did fine without them in the first place.
  5. Poke Dragon

Honestly, it would be kind of pointless for the Darkest Day to be a plot point in the first place if Dynamax and Gigantamax were just holograms. The point of the fear that people had would be is that being a real fear and not because a projection made them scared. It would also make the battle...
  6. Poke Dragon

In my honest opinion, I think Game Freak should just stop making clones of Megas/Z-Moves with different names because they have been doing that since ORAS with Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, then they did it with Complete Zygarde with Ultra Necrozma being next and now here we are with Dynamax...
  7. Poke Dragon

There's a theory that the firing of the Ultimate Weapon from Kalos also triggered Dynamaxing, now, of course, this is only a theory and nothing else. But it does explain why there are rumors regarding some Pokemon getting kaiju-like Gigantamax forms. However, we will have to see if Gigantamaxing...
  8. Poke Dragon

I however, don't see Game Freak allowing Mega, Primal, whatever the temporary form to Dynamax, it's basically the same case when even if Rayquaza has Dragon Ascent in its moveset, it won't be able to Mega Evolve if it's holding a Z-Crystal.
  9. Poke Dragon

In terms of Dynamaxing, I can see it being available to use in online PVP battles, the fact that your Pokemon is only giant for 3 turns make it a lot more balanced than Mega Evolution. I mean, they changed it so Hoopa can be in its Unbound Form in the PC for players' convenience.
  10. Poke Dragon

Eh, I think it's a fine mechanic, at least this doesn't limit which Pokemon can use the transformation. Plus, I don't think this can be combined with other temporary transformations even if it doesn't require a held item, basically how Rayquaza couldn't Mega Evolve if it holds a Z-Crystal.
Back
Top Bottom