Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Don't silence me when I have a complaint, I have the right to complain online all I want, just like everyone else who are dissatisfied with Game Freak as of late.
  2. Poke Dragon

A big part of the problem is the fact that TPC is now relying on mobile games because of microtransactions, thus they aren't relying primarily on Game Freak anymore. This is a big problem for the Pokemon series as this could be partly why Game Freak isn't putting effort into their Pokemon games...
  3. Poke Dragon

Also, "It's their game" is the lamest excuse ever. A business is expected to do what the consumer wants, that's how it succeeds in the first place. This goes double for video-games and there are many examples of games doing what their fans want and being successful at it, Splatoon 2 allowing...
  4. Poke Dragon

First off, there's no point whatsoever to remake a model the exact same way and secondly, it's next to impossible to remake it the same exact way. That model was imported from the 3DS games, it's undeniable. The whiskers still look like a bunch of thick sticks stuck together rather than one...
  5. Poke Dragon

There are legit modelers on Twitter showing the models side by side, if the models were really remade, then Sw/Sh Gyarados's whiskers would've been curvier than 3DS Gyarados's whiskers, which clearly isn't the case.
  6. Poke Dragon

They don't even balance the Pokemon anymore, why else would they give two Mega Evolutions to Mewtwo and Charizard except for fanservice? They would just need to import the Pokemon and their moves. I don't even care about the move animations being inaccurate at times.
  7. Poke Dragon

Those who transfer their Pokemon, but that's not the only area in which Game Freak needs to fix, they need to also stop removing good features like the PSS, although, Sw/Sh might actually have a better version of it if the version seen in the Treehouse is easily accessible. Just as long as they...
  8. Poke Dragon

It's stupid because of their excuses for doing it, they said it's the models, but that's just not the reality. For Dynamax, the game can be programmed to scale the model, heck, the model scaling thing existed since X and Y, where defeated Pokemon would shrink down to an unseeable size. That and...
  9. Poke Dragon

Cutting Pokemon from the game is stupid, the models aren't even updated, just the textures. The models from Sw/Sh are the same ones from the 3DS games, they only have new textures applied to them.
  10. Poke Dragon

I hope for the anti-P2W law passing just so TPC would be forced to rely on Game Freak again. That would be a good thing.
  11. Poke Dragon

The thing is, those loopholes are going to eventually be discovered by law enforcers, which is very dangerous for the app maker because the app maker can get into major trouble for avoiding the law for so long.
  12. Poke Dragon

However, if microtransactions are banned in the US, then TPC lose their second-biggest revenue source from microtransactions. That's a huge deal because that's partly why Pokemon have decided to do worldwide releases.
  13. Poke Dragon

Well, since the Japanese fans are demanding Game Freak, their call shouldn't be ignored at all. But it's really the fault of TPC for focusing more on the mobile side. This is primarily why I want the banning of microtransactions to happen so TPC would be forced to rely on Game Freak for Pokemon...
  14. Poke Dragon

Even if Game Freak wants to branch out, doing a big project with a limited group of people shouldn't be a thing in the game industry in the first place.
  15. Poke Dragon

It's really not about the National Pokedex, it's about being able to use the Pokemon that's important, in the Ultra games, there were Pokemon that you were able to catch normally that didn't have Pokedex entries and that was fine with me.
  16. Poke Dragon

I have mentioned the original reason for a Stadium game in the other thread which is the one you have stated, but the new reason is for any Pokemon to battle any Pokemon, so basically, an example being Bastiodon being able to battle a Corviknight or Cobalion battling against Zacian. The only...
  17. Poke Dragon

I made a thread about the possibility of a Pokemon Stadium revival. One thing Game Freak should do is to actually make updates to the supposed Pokemon Stadium-styled game for the Switch that includes the new stuff from the new generation rather than make a new one on a new generation on the same...
  18. Poke Dragon

Just let third versions die already, it's such a tired idea of releasing the same game with alterations in another year and I hated whenever they did so.
  19. Poke Dragon

Nintendo should be more involved with Game Freak much like Iwata was at the time.
Back
Top Bottom