Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

If the Dynamaxing energy did somehow spread to other regions, then it could be possible.
  2. Poke Dragon

Also, the Wishing Star could actually just be a piece of the meteorite that Eternatus arrived in.
  3. Poke Dragon

From what I understand about Eternabeam's description, the move predates Max Moves aka "later forms" of the move while Eternabeam is the "original form". In any case, it's very possible this time around that Eternatus itself doesn't have a hidden original form despite it being able to change...
  4. Poke Dragon

5 is too many new Mythicals, I prefer they reuse old Mythicals for events considering Gen 4 alone has enough to support the entire generation.
  5. Poke Dragon

I mean, it might be better for new Mythicals to end being developed since having only one or two Pokemon added to the game over time would anger fans a lot more. Trust me, you do not want to make a case worse for yourself when you have many people angry at you. So it might be more beneficial to...
  6. Poke Dragon

Well, yet another Pokemon where it's going to be a pain in the neck to obtain. As if we didn't have female Salandit and Combee for that or the Porygon line.
  7. Poke Dragon

Maybe in a later game, we will see the other half of each fossil.
  8. Poke Dragon

I'm not listening to any themes until I have the game in my hands, music is one of the things in Pokemon games that I prefer not to be spoiled by.
  9. Poke Dragon

There's nothing wrong with wanting legendaries for trade at all, I did it all the time in OR to be able to have all three members of trios in one game.
  10. Poke Dragon

They could've just put a timer on how long a trade would be up. This would've been such an easy fix.
  11. Poke Dragon

However, you will have to pay extra to do it now. I just hope Game Freak is reasonable again and only charges $5 like with Poke Bank
  12. Poke Dragon

Game Freak logic: Remove something that's broken instead of fixing it.
  13. Poke Dragon

I kind of wish the GTS wasn't removed. Yes it had major flaws, but the idea "remove it instead of fixing it" really brings down the potential for this game.
  14. Poke Dragon

Anyways, I'm glad they finally cut the "Temporary form is the original form" crap that they kept using during the 3DS era.
  15. Poke Dragon

An interesting thing about Eternatus, it's the first legendary related to the box art legendaries that where it seems its original form is the normal one, aka the draconic serpent skeleton. That is if Pokedex entries agree to the story like last time.
  16. Poke Dragon

As long as the Tao trio is in the region, I'm happy. Or at least the updated Pokedex entries mean they are back.
  17. Poke Dragon

Here's one that you can do right now so it doesn't get buried. View: https://pastebin.com/JWVnU5Ek
  18. Poke Dragon

Either way, I like Pokedex entries that de-confirm people's expectations on some Pokemons' behaviors.
  19. Poke Dragon

Here's a Pokedex entry about Black Kyurem I really liked: "It’s said that this Pokémon battles in order to protect the ideal world that will exist in the future for people and Pokémon."
  20. Poke Dragon

What if Game Freak is planning to patch the game with Pokemon that are not yet included? I always found strange that they updated Pokedex entries of Pokemon that are most likely not available.
Back
Top Bottom