Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

Well, no separate third version or sequel will happen this generation or in the future. Instead, the Expansion Passes will serve as the stand-in for them from now on.
  2. Poke Dragon

Completely agree with you on this one, the Exp Share was perfect as a held item because it still ensured the Pokemon who was behind the others could catch up without making the game too easy.
  3. Poke Dragon

I really don't believe in that one, while TPC's CEO did think the Switch was going to flop, going complete mobile would kill Game Freak's business since they are known to stick to first-party consoles, even the game Pulseman stuck to the previously first-party Sega console through the Sega...
  4. Poke Dragon

The merchandise says otherwise, that stuff takes time to plan out and has to go in accordance with what Game Freak is doing. The merchandising next year is mostly, if not all Gen 4 Pokemon. That also goes for the games, and besides, Game Freak can always market an old region to get into the...
  5. Poke Dragon

But really, it's the marketing that really decides which games come out next. Next year is pointing toward Gen 4 remakes in the marketing aspect.
  6. Poke Dragon

Or they can just make remakes to fill in those spots since remakes have been known to perform better in sales than enhanced versions.
  7. Poke Dragon

The same thing can easily be said about enhanced versions, as they have shown to not make one if they have other priorities as what happened during Gen 6.
  8. Poke Dragon

Except that this is one of the things will never do since they just don't plan on a major rewrite of the of the original story.
  9. Poke Dragon

Except that would feel forced, adding a new legendary to be focused in the story would butcher the lore really badly. It's why only Mythical Pokemon and minor Ultra Beasts were added mid-gen.
  10. Poke Dragon

Except that this time, the third legendary did get something along with the mascots. That's the difference, and no, Solgaleo and Lunala's phases don't count as form changes.
  11. Poke Dragon

I don't see any improved version of Sword and Shield being a thing, at least not as the next games.
  12. Poke Dragon

DLC can actually be useful in allowing Game Freak more time to develop the Gen 9 games, this kind of thing worked for Splatoon as well. It will be even easier in the modeling department since Gane Freak doesn't need to make new models for older Pokemon. I can even see a new held item that would...
  13. Poke Dragon

That's what I predict how Gen 8 will go as well.
  14. Poke Dragon

I agree with the points that Eternatus having a huge role in the story makes an enhanced version a lot less likely, especially given that its alternate form is featured for a post-game episode.
  15. Poke Dragon

I honestly don't want a 3rd/enhanced version since they are simply 90% of the starting versions. Also, with the third game's content being in the first two versions, I don't see a point in having a 3rd version at all. This is the same kind of thing that happened with ORAS, everybody kept wanting...
Back
Top Bottom