Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

We may not get an Indian region for Gen 9. It's not the first time we got a Pokemon who is said or implied to be from another region and not get that region yet. Heck, we didn't even get to explore Yungoos's region yet, so we don't exactly know where the next region will be based on yet.
  2. Poke Dragon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

They are not going to completely remove any Pokemon forever when most Pokemon have untapped potential for new things to be added for them.
  3. Poke Dragon

The problem with releasing Gen 9 this year is the feasibility of whether the momentum of Legends continues to sell at the rate it's doing right now. If Legends continue selling like it is right now, then there's no reason to release a new Pokemon game to cut off the momentum when it doesn't slow...
  4. Poke Dragon

Ideas for new forms for existing Pokemon are also infinite, as well.
  5. Poke Dragon

Gen 9 is still too early for this year. Plus, if Gen 9 does release this year, then it means that too little, if any of the improvements from Legends Arceus would actually make it into Gen 9. It's better for Gen 9 to have another year of development so game-improving elements from Legends Arceus...
  6. Poke Dragon

Gen 9 shouldn't even be mentioned by Game Freak this year. They should just let Legends Arceus bask in its spotlight uncontested, except for maybe some updates to BDSP as well. Basically, 2022 should be a Sinnoh only year.
  7. Poke Dragon

I meant in Black and White as a theme for Marble and Obsidian, not for the remake. But if we're talking about a remake, I would vastly prefer a single version Unova game just to see how the two versions of Unova would mix together. Maybe a single version sequel would be even better than a third...
  8. Poke Dragon

If they were going to repeat Black and White, I think it would be more creative to name it something like "Marble and Obsidian" rather than name it like a color again.
  9. Poke Dragon

I think a futuristic Pokemon Legends would be a really cool, I'm not talking about present Pokemon day, I'm talking about a futuristic city kind of thing.
  10. Poke Dragon

Yeah no, I don't think Pokemon will do anything that even remotely resembles the Soviet Union. That's just asking for a ban in the U.S., which is one of the most profitable regions when it comes to the video-game industry in general.
  11. Poke Dragon

I'm fine with the anime cries, it's that there are Pokemon that sound a lot more "childish" than what they should sound like because they say their names. Many of them should just be making animal noises instead since that sounds a lot more organic and not forced. I mean, not every animal in the...
  12. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I don't want anime cries where they say their own names, I actually want them to sound like animals, like how they sounded in the Pokemon Generations miniseries.
  13. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I would just like for Gen 9 to get some extra years in development just so they can just get it right for the first pair of games for once. Gen 8 is the closest but only because of DLC, I would prefer if they had much more native content, then add stuff with DLC. The Super Smash Bros...
  14. Poke Dragon

There were actually two unused game data leaked that could actually have been sequels for X and Y.
  15. Poke Dragon

I also think the DP remakes are the most likely main series games this year.
  16. Poke Dragon

Even if it's just the games, spin-offs can easily fill in the role of a celebratory game. In fact, three already existing Pokemon games can fill in this role: Pokemon GO, Pokemon Masters, and Pokemon Cafe Mix.
  17. Poke Dragon

The time crunch is the problem here, businesses in Japan don't have weekends and certainly don't have days off. It would be better to instead let Gen 8 stay as the current generation for at least one more year before Gen 9 comes around. Also, there are more branches in Pokemon that can achieve...
  18. Poke Dragon

Cutting Gen 8 short would be a big business mistake and rushing out Gen 9 would put too much pressure on the developers to have it release, most likely resulting in an unpolished game.
  19. Poke Dragon

It's too early for Gen 9 in general, big celebrations don't necessarily have to be exclusive to the first games of a generation.
Back
Top Bottom