Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

What do you NOT miss about the older games?

I prefer the current way of replacing HMs, the only part that should be brought back are the obstacles themselves.
  2. Poke Dragon

Not being able to catch most of the opposite version's Pokemon. This is why I don't want Max Raid Battle to stop being a thing.
  3. Poke Dragon

Those Mamoswine routes, man they took a lot longer than needed to get through, with wonky controls related to the grid and all.
  4. Poke Dragon

I prefer not to have to use specific Pokemon to get around the entire region, thank you very much.
  5. Poke Dragon

Previous battle facilities starting over because of one loss. I seriously hated that one screw-up meant you had to start all over again and I'm glad Sword and Shield went for the win/loss accumulation idea instead.
  6. Poke Dragon

Couple that with the fact that older games had very limited Bag space, you couldn't amass a huge collection of items that nets you profits without sacrificing space, which meant you either could get Repels and risk not having enough healing items to help you get through the route or you forgo...
  7. Poke Dragon

Huge bodies of water during the time of HMs, yep, I said it and I will never regret that I said that. No matter how many times, I just don't like not being able to go faster on longer routes. Granted, Sun and Moon made it super fast, which is one of the reasons why I appreciate the Poke Ride...
  8. Poke Dragon

Another thing I do not miss: Having to start over on the battle streak after one loss. I loved the Battle Tower from Sword and Shield purely for the fact that I don't have to go through everything again just to get where I was.
  9. Poke Dragon

Oh yeah, Third Versions was another thing I hated.
  10. Poke Dragon

HMs, obviously, I hated that it put such an annoying restriction on team making.
Back
Top Bottom