• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Your controversial opinions

It's fine for single-player, you really shouldn't bring a level 10 against a level 60 Pokemon anyways.
  2. Poke Dragon

I would really like a region based on somewhere in South America. There are so many ancient cultures that existed there before the modern times, potentially making some ruined structures based on them to give off this "ancient feeling". We could get an evolution to Chatot based on a macaw, or...
  3. Poke Dragon

There shouldn't be Terrastarilizing in any remake this generation, whether that's Johto or Unova. And yes, I know ORAS had Mega Evolutions, but a remake being reliant on the generational gimmick would inevitably cause Pokemon who finally got that much-needed buff from the gimmick to eventually...
  4. Poke Dragon

How about making them another type triangle then? I think Fighting/Dark/Psychic is a good trio.
  5. Poke Dragon

I think that the problem with Zygarde that many had a problem with was probably because to get access to its 50% and Complete forms in SM it was basically forcing the player to look for its parts. But truthfully, I actually never had a problem with Zygarde in SM and in fact, I actually enjoyed...
  6. Poke Dragon

Yes, that's the problem with S/V, they weren't tested enough before their release, resulting in the many bugs that they have.
  7. Poke Dragon

This buggy problem could really apply to any game that simply didn't go through enough testing before release.
  8. Poke Dragon

Mythical Pokemon is a useless idea that only favors fortunate players, and this is coming from someone who had the ability to get Mythical Pokemon ever since Sun and Moon.
  9. Poke Dragon

Honestly, as long as they actually add major stuff to the remakes like new Pokemon forms, new places to explore, and new lore, that would make the remake worth it in my opinion. A bonus if the art style matches that of Sw/Sh (sorry, but I'm not fond of art styles that make PCs look like children).
  10. Poke Dragon

The canon team of the player characters is completely based on what Pokemon was caught during a playthrough, not the static thing that the community thinks it is.
  11. Poke Dragon

There doesn't need to be a legends game based on a region's already pre-established past. I say this as a response to those who think that a hypothetical Unova Legends game has to follow what the two brothers did, even though Legends Arceus proved that it's entirely possible to base the game on...
  12. Poke Dragon

I really didn't like how BDSP handled its level-ups. It's unavoidable for the entire game to be easy, and then right at the Pokemon League, the difficulty suddenly jumps up. That's the thing I always hated in any RPG I have ever played, the challenge should slowly build up, not skyrocket. I...
  13. Poke Dragon

I completely agree. I'll even go further and say that the only sequel that Unova needs is a one-version sequel, where the region itself is paradoxical in nature.
  14. Poke Dragon

That brings up something I wanted to say in this thread: SWSH's trainer customization is better than SV's trainer customization at everything. For one, there is a lot more individuality in terms of looks you can achieve in SW/SH, even allowing you to, in a way, become a different trainer class...
  15. Poke Dragon

As long as it's not the boring BDSP/faithful remake route again, then it's a good remake. If it's the BDSP route, then just port the games and give them modern features so there won't be two releases just 3 months from each other like what happened with BDSP and LA.
  16. Poke Dragon

Origin Dialga and Origin Palkia are better designed than their Altered forms. They convey the otherworldly aspect of these Pokemon so much better than what their Altered forms were trying to do.
  17. Poke Dragon

Sequels set 10 years later from Pokemon games would be a much better idea than a remake at this point, especially if the "remakes" are mostly identical to their original version feature-wise like how BDSP was. I would very much prefer a BW3 to finally make an official trilogy in Pokemon for...
  18. Poke Dragon

I agree, most new protagonists in recent games in general (not just Pokemon) that can be customized lost their charm for me given their extremely simplified and monotonized designs just because they are used as a basis for customization.
  19. Poke Dragon

That's the main reason why I don't want voice acting in Pokemon, because Game Freak will always try to pick the easy way out of an issue every time, which in this case, would be severely limiting the player on how they can name their character or worse, the player character's name not being said...
  20. Poke Dragon

It's a lot more complicated than that. A character that's referred to by name is a lot more memorable than one that's only referred to by pronouns. In a sense, your character's name would never even appear in a character conversation. Also, in previous Zelda games (which only had grunts...
Back
Top Bottom