Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

In speaking of Mega Evolutions, I would change Mega Latias to have a more reddish main color because it having the same color as Mega Latios can be really confusing, especially with a nickname. The only discernible thing between them because of a nickname would be their genders. Also, why does...
  2. Poke Dragon

For Taurus and Miltank, it's kind of understandable when you look at cows and bulls. All cows are female and all bulls are male, but regardless of naming, they are still the same animal species.
  3. Poke Dragon

Not a Pokemon per se, but more of the name of a typing in Japanese, I would change the name Evil-type to something that's less villainizing as there's definitely Dark-type Pokemon who don't really fit the "Evil" idea, like Greninja.
  4. Poke Dragon

I would give Black Kyurem and White Kyurem a similar ability that Dhelmise has and also add more Electric-type (for Black Kyurem) and Fire-type (White Kyurem) moves in their movepools to take advantage of said ability. The unfused Kyurem form (I will keep refusing to call it "Normal" until the...
  5. Poke Dragon

In speaking about the Regis, both Regieleki and Regidragon both have the potential for a new form, I don't know why that potential was ignored aside from making them "equal" to the other three. For Regieleki, it could have had a form in which it wasn't bound. For Regidrago, it could have had a...
  6. Poke Dragon

I would actually change Zygarde's 100% form to also be an out-of-battle form for it as well, more in line with Deoxys and Giratina to be more specific where the player himself can choose whether to change Zygarde 100% form to another form or not. A stat could always be directly nerfed if it...
  7. Poke Dragon

I would add Dark to Necrozma's base typing, it makes sense as a type that would be replaced by Steel or Ghost once the fusion takes place and eventually Dragon when it Ultra Bursts. There are two reasons for the Dark-typing: The absence of light and the fact that it can learn a few Dark-type...
Back
Top Bottom