• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I agree that the Amity Square restriction is just unnecessary. I understand the restriction was needed in the original games given not every Pokemon had sprites that faced in every direction until HGSS, but now that Pokemon games use models, this restriction simply isn't needed at all. I hope...
  2. Poke Dragon

As long as the TMs can be easily obtained again, I don't think going back to the single-use system will be much of a problem. Just don't make them locked behind the BP currency, that kind of thing has always bothered me when trying to get a specific item.
  3. Poke Dragon

Yeah, it would be weird and sucky if they kept the limit. Anyways, I see one more trailer coming before the games release.
  4. Poke Dragon

So, when is likely for the next trailer? I'm going to guess sometime during the second week of next month.
  5. Poke Dragon

Those are a lot tamer and more acceptable, but there are people who would definitely use it to insert something inappropriate for a kid's game, which is where I can see the removal being justified.
  6. Poke Dragon

I can get why they removed the letter stickers, considering that some people might use them for the wrong purposes.
  7. Poke Dragon

So, what are the chances that dressing up Pokemon will work like capsules in a way? If dressing up Pokemon for contests come back at all.
  8. Poke Dragon

I expect the calculator to be removed since it served very little to no purpose, while the Pedometer might be kept because it can still be useful for hatching eggs. Maybe a new app that replaces HMs might be introduced.
  9. Poke Dragon

Not to mention, they have shown nothing about the Poketch even though it can be seen on the wrists of the protagonists. They have to show something new about it considering that some features became obsolete due to QoL features introduced since then.
  10. Poke Dragon

Many examples, like the replacement of HMs or the appearance of new areas.
  11. Poke Dragon

There's still more marketing left, do you really think Pokemon will only release one more trailer when there's still 3 months to go before release and that's it? I'm confident that there's more they are hiding.
  12. Poke Dragon

Alright, I think they will show something about Darkrai as the next reveal. Cresselia is definitely returning as a legendary encounter, but Darkrai would be such a huge surprise.
  13. Poke Dragon

Also, the features shown in this trailer confirm that these remakes won't be "1:1" like what doubters kept saying.
  14. Poke Dragon

Also, 100% confirmed that these games will have connections to Pokemon HOME.
  15. Poke Dragon

I think they will have more to show before release, like how did they replace HMs this time around? Because I'm sure as heck they didn't keep them as is.
  16. Poke Dragon

I just hope they completely ignore UNITE so the actual legit Pokemon games get more of the spotlight.
  17. Poke Dragon

I find it a little strange that the initial trailer ended by zooming onto the Dialkia statue. It's even stranger that they already have ILCA's version of the artwork for Dialga and Palkia on their site the same day the trailer came out. Ignoring anyone trying to shoot down this speculation, I...
  18. Poke Dragon

I meant as in new content like a new character.
  19. Poke Dragon

There will be something new for BDSP, every other remake has had at least one new thing going for them.
  20. Poke Dragon

I think that Legends Arceus will potentially take a backseat on this one regarding how much info is shown given it releases later.
Back
Top Bottom